Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

cbJIUfBlcBCxSk_bZuhU7UQE6yQHU4qzpSW9KtWWQMU.jpg

What a complete doughnut said:
A lawyer for Jacob Chansley, an Arizona man who wore horns, animal skin and face paint while carrying a spear and entering the Senate chamber, said Trump should do the “honourable thing and pardon those of his peaceful followers who accepted the president’s invitation”.

Albert Watkins said his client had no criminal history and was an “active practitioner of yoga”. He also mentioned Chansley’s diet, which has caused him to reject non-organic meals in federal custody.

Chansley faces six federal charges. On Friday, a judge ordered him held without bail.

hahahahaha

Under the bloodied bus you go.

My knowledge of the US legal system is minimal, but can a president pardon someone who's not yet been convicted of anything?

Can the system just stretch court hearings out until after the tangerine twat ceased to be president?

Reactions: Ax^
My knowledge of the US legal system is minimal, but can a president pardon someone who's not yet been convicted of anything?

Can the system just stretch court hearings out until after the tangerine twat ceased to be president?
There is precident for this: Carter pardoning draft dodgers after Vietnam War en masses.

While President Trump fulminated and obfuscated about the election he couldn’t admit he lost, the residence staff at the White House was quietly packing up his things,

LOL

Jenna Ryan, a Texas real estate broker who took a private jet to Washington to join the attack on the US Capitol, has pleaded with Donald Trump to pardon her after she was arrested by federal authorities.

After surrendering to the FBI on Friday, Ryan said: “We all deserve a pardon.”

“I’m facing a prison sentence,” she told CBS11 at her home. “I think I do not deserve that.”

Enlow said that when the game began, he fully expected the final score to contain the number 45, which he said would be a prophetic sign regarding Trump, who is the 45th president of the United States.

Though there was no 45 in the final score, Enlow nevertheless found prophetic significance in the score when he saw it displayed on ESPN as “Ohio State 24 – 52 Alabama.”

To Enlow, the number 45 surrounded by two 2s was a clear sign from God that Trump is going to serve a second term.

It’s not like they’ll stick someone who flies on a private jet in a proper jail, sadly. The assorted neckbeard loons from Fucknugget Gulch might not have such a comfy time however.

I guess Biden can pardon a load of people in jail for having a bit of weed to make a bit of space for a few thousand insurrectionists.

Back
Top Bottom