Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

Donald Trump’s bid to retake the presidency in 2024 has been launched – by two comedians.

“We got the domain DonaldJTrump2024.com,” comics Jason Selvig and Davram Stiefler, AKA The Good Liars, wrote on Twitter.

A TikTok video scored to Loser by Beck showed the site, which was headlined “I lost the 2020 election” and included the subheadings “Trump Lost”, “Trump is a Loser” and “Trump Lost the Election”.

That is ... a lot to take in. Why the pigeon? Or the flying saucer? Who put a fence across the tracks? The detail is really missing on the Eagle's grip of the gun though, very disappointing.

I think it was either created or inspired by Jason Heuser, who created a pisstake image of Trump on a tank that was enthusiastically adopted by the MAGA crowd.

heusertrump.png

He's done other presidents as well:

heuserclinton.png

128122670_10157279418311986_1195526192573113642_n.jpg

The tiny desk thing is making me laugh a lot.

The diaper don thing is more complicated.

Does Trump wear an adult diaper? If he does, should mocking him for it be disallowed? Or is he fair game because he himself openly mocks people with disabilities.

His son was allegedly nicknamed “diaper don” whilst at college because he would allegedly get pissing drunk and crash out and wet the bed. So the name has merely been transferred to his father.

Also, just before the election, Don Jr was suggesting that Biden wears a diaper. Because he’s old. That’s the joke.

And also there are several photos of Trump with what looks like leaky marks on his pants, as well as these recent photos of him with what looks like padding (or a diaper) in his pants/trousers. And he seems to fart audibly on camera fairly often too. And farting is inherently funny. More so when a man called Trump does it, especially when he’s a pompous arse. So let’s put him in diapers.

And he’s behaving like a spoilt bratty baby, and babies wear diapers.

So the tiny desk thing has provided the perfect merge point for all these things.

And the #diaperdon seems to have enraged him to a disproportionate degree.

He clearly doesn’t give a shit about presidenting, it’s about what he perceives to be a position of unassailable protection. Him scolding the reporter with “don’t you speak to me that way, don’t you speak to the president that way!” exposes his deepest fears about being thrown back into being a private citizen. As he loses his grip on the high castle, he’s getting a feel for how much ridicule he has waiting for him. The longer he drags out this tantrum, the worse it will get.

He’s lost all credibility, not least becasue the only people who now support him are the oddballs cranks and extremists.

I think this tiny desk and diaper don thing is his death knell. It’s broken the spell.

The GOP will be scrambling to disown him this weekend as certainly and safely as they can. They may hold their nose for the Georgia run off, but the way things are going with Republican voters saying they’re not going to vote , we may see Trump tipped overboard as early as next week.

He’s fucked. He didn’t suck enough dick /scratch enough backs while he was office. I guess because he expected to get a second term, when he would have done all the favours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom