Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

Don't judge all us males who "can't run a mile" like that :(

I definitely cannot run a mile but I still managed to break up an actual street fight a few weeks ago*

definitely not recommended, by the way. With hindsight a pretty stupid thing for me to have attempted.

Trump's venomous media cheerleaders currently embarking on a culture war about the need to defend masculinity. For them, this is what a real man looks like

1605605074476.png

oh dear another one terminated :eek:

Donald Trump fires official for pushing back against baseless rumors of election fraud
Trump said Chris Krebs, the director of the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), “has been terminated”.

Krebs had indicated he expected to be fired. Last week, his agency released a statement refuting claims of widespread voter fraud. “The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history,” the statement read. “There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.”

Trump mentioned the note in his tweet firing Krebs. He also repeated baseless, false claims that dead people had voted and machines changed votes.

I am easily amused :D

Sweating profusely, he repeatedly wiped his brow. Dark brown streaks started running down his cheeks.

Two voices could be heard on the Trump Team video feed broadcast on Twitter.

One can be heard saying they were on a Zoom call and assuming they can't be heard by people watching the feed, while another can be heard referring to "Rudy's hair dye running down his face" while laughing.

might not get to see the sister and brother in law at Christmas due to covid restrictions in NI

not picked the gifts for the nieces and nephew yet
but have an idea for the wrapping paper

7nqv3vsz4g061.jpg

Back
Top Bottom