Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

if you accept some vandalism due to an ideological position you can't really complain when no one steps in to save your shit from being vandalised, and so society breaks down. Shitty attitude from a me-me-me generation of Thatcher's children :(
What absolute cock.

You can support workers taking direct action (or even civil disobedience) to advance their power will opposing other groups or individuals vandalising shit.
There is no inconsistency in deliberately ruining GMO trials while still thinking it is shit for someone to put a brick through the window of a shop down your street.

Are GMO-loonspuddery and anti-car-shape weirdness in the same ballpark then? Are they right-on activities as opposed to the mindless thuggery of thoughtless rioters?

The only source really necessary is a photo of a ten lane highway built on top of a beach, and I did check it wasn't photoshopped. But it would be interesting to hear some theories about why building a ten lane highway might have somehow been a great idea.

It's good to see this thread hasn't dissuaded someone from embracing the pleasures of motoring.

Someone’s got to drive the motor home!

Anyway, having a licence is very good doesn’t mean you need to own a car or drive fucking everywhere does it? Nicola’s obviously managed this far without the need anyway.

There's a couple of great details in that story. The crossing suddenly becoming dangerous now that it means they can't use the drive, the car abandoned for months because it's parked round the corner rather than just outside. Plus of course keeping their blinds shut in case they glimpse those evil bollards.

Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 15.43.17.png
this is in my neighbourhood, and it's been pissing me off. Is this illegal? driver obviously uses the dropped curb to hop across pavement to park their car in their front garden....should I go and have words?

Back
Top Bottom