Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

You probably are all just trolling but now and again it crosses my mind that you really are this ignorant of and oblivious to the situation.

It’s difficult to deal with the enormity of the situation so I can see why it’s preferable to simply pretend it’s not happening.

It'll be interesting to see how many of these bellends glue themselves to motorways during the next protests now that they know they're genuinely likely to end up doing time. I think this might take the lead out of a pencil or two. :D

It'll of course also be "interesting" to watch pedestrian deaths and injuries continue as drivers have the message reinforced that they are unlikely to face any significant sentences for killing people on pavements through reckless driving as long as they say they are sorry and only lie a little bit.

It'll of course also be "interesting" to watch pedestrian deaths and injuries continue as drivers have the message reinforced that they are unlikely to face any significant sentences for killing people on pavements through reckless driving as long as they say they are sorry and only lie a little bit.

Preaching to the converted here though, as you know.

Nothing to see here.

Move along ...

science-of-sound-interior-1.jpg

Do many drivers seem completely ignorant of how a cycle crossings are meant to work.

Yes:

I would propose that all driving licence holders should have to do an annual refresher course and exam, and this would ensure they were aware of anything added to the highway code and/or general road design principles since they sat their original test. This sort of approach is what applies to any kind of safety-critical role carried out as part of someone's job so why don't we apply it to driving?

I would propose that all driving licence holders should have to do an annual refresher course and exam, and this would ensure they were aware of anything added to the highway code and/or general road design principles since they sat their original test. This sort of approach is what applies to any kind of safety-critical role carried out as part of someone's job so why don't we apply it to driving?

Because maths.

They should do an annual cycling proficiency test

1637195470795.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom