Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

You sure the difference isn't because they're drivers?

Cab-571963.jpg

Taxi-protest-1.jpg

O
Yes, it's for the reasons I've outlined. Also, to end such a protest by dragging the obstructions out of the road would be beyond the strength of most people, the TX4 weighing 1,975 kg.
Because they blocked Parliament Square, which is the one road that everyone critising Insulate Britain says they should go and block instead.

So you didn't recognise Oxford Street & London Bridge? You're just making some reasons up to support your already formed viewpoint which was the whole point.

What makes me laugh about all these body kitted cars you see is that they’re clearly designed by people with no idea of what actual performance/aero mods even look like, never mind how they actually work :D

What makes me laugh about all these body kitted cars you see is that they’re clearly designed by people with no idea of what actual performance/aero mods even look like, never mind how they actually work :D
I was warching a video of the Urus recently. It's an extremely capable machine, on and off road. And let's be fair, with that power it could have the aerodynamics of a brick and it wouldn't really matter :D

Audi also do an electric tow-bar for it and a bike rack, which I know is just the info you need to seal your purchasing decision here.
I'm picturing that Urus with a yellow mountain bike with black carbon wheels strapped to the back. It's enough to turn the most vehement tree hugging green activist into a petrol head.

Not really what I said was it?

You're going on about a tweet in which it was questioned why people didn't run over protesters sitting inside black cabs, or unblock the road by dragging the black cabs out of the way. I've offered all the reasons I can think of, starting with the least obvious, but perhaps I should have begun with the most obvious.

Back
Top Bottom