Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England V Tunisia 19.00 Hrs Monday 18 th June (Volgograd Arena)

I think we'll see a good England performance and a comfortable win thereby massively increasing the hype. There will be flags on many cars come Tuesday morning.

they should do ok. team seems calm and refreshingly free of "big stars" - and big egos - with a point to prove - rooney, terry, lampard, gerrard, beckham etc. young squad with quite a lot of competition for places. Southgate's been there before and seems to be a calming influence - and is up for trying something different.
most likely it will be a fairly dull game and a workman like win for england.

3-0 England. Tunisia might get a goal in...

Although judging by the way all the other games have gone with the big teams, who knows! :hmm:

Apparently there's only 3-4 hours of darkness each night where England have made their base.

They've got blackout curtains, but can't be ideal...

I predict England will be quick out of the blocks and score early. As the game goes on we'll miss a couple of good chances (Sterling probably) and Tunisia will begin to come back into it. We'll drop deeper and deeper trying to cling on the slender lead. Final score 1 - 1.

I predict England will be quick out of the blocks and score early. As the game goes on we'll miss a couple of good chances (Sterling probably) and Tunisia will begin to come back into it. We'll drop deeper and deeper trying to cling on the slender lead. Final score 1 - 1.
Pretty much the standard England turn out for my entire life :(

Back
Top Bottom