Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England Cricket 2024

That was hilarious.

Commentator was talking about the importance of looking after your wicket and bang, there goes the wicket flying out of the ground.

267 needed to make England bat again. Simple equation - 10 wickets wins the match, otherwise it's a draw.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha 0-1 😂

When commentators go on about a team being 'fragile second innings' I tend to think yeah, maybe, but that's not likely in any particular match. But then...

Four down. Be over by end of play.
You'd have got decent odds on it being a 4 day test 24 hours ago. Don't think it will be, but still, a mad day. Do they get extra time if it's close to a finish today? Probably irrelevant with the light.

You'd have got decent odds on it being a 4 day test 24 hours ago. Don't think it will be, but still, a mad day. Do they get extra time if it's close to a finish today? Probably irrelevant with the light.

Irrelevant with the light.

Tomorrow apparently will be 20 minutes shorter, should it matter. Because Friday prayers. Because organising a test from Monday-Friday has turned out to be a genius idea already with these massive attendances.

I'm pretty certain that Joe Root must have watched the rest of Brook's innings really annoyed at himself for having left more runs out there. After scoring 262 in 10 hours. Legend 😂

Pitches in Pakistan can and do fall apart, but I can't see it on this occasion - not enough to go from probably 20 wickets in nearly 4 days to a result.

I'd love to be proved wrong though, would make for some finish.
I was wrong - I focused on the pitch, and not how bad Pakistan are capable of being.

Back
Top Bottom