Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

EDL watch

So you're either refusing to accept that a far right politician who is on record being anti-semitic is anti-semitic, or you accept that he is but turn a blind eye and pretend he isn't due to the fact he isn't white. Neither an honourable position particularly.
Recorded by who? for fucks sake, by the yanks? the Brits? the Israelis? any other of Iran's sworn enemies or oil grabbers? give me some respected independent sources and I will gladly join in the chorus of "Oh what a cunt he is", but please, I have been lied to too many fucking times to believe anything that shower of lying, thieving murdering bastards say.

I'm sorry but didn't he once offer to host an internationa; conference on whether or not the holocaust actually happened? That's a verifiable example of anti-semitism right there just google it.

I am reading that link that was posted now, it did take place and some of those attending are no doubt only there for one reason. Apart from the fact that some of those in attendance should not have been allowed if the idea was intended as historical research it does not in itself prove Iranian anti semtism from what I have read so far.

I am reading that link that was posted now, it did take place and some of those attending are no doubt only there for one reason. Apart from the fact that some of those in attendance should not have been allowed if the idea was intended as historical research it does not in itself prove Iranian anti semtism from what I have read so far.

This is depressing, you're better than this, surely?

Imagine if any other world leader hosted a conference debating whether the holocaust had happened, would you have such difficulties in describing them as anti-semitic.

Clearly not all, and not even a majority, of Iranian people are anti-semitic, but some clearly are including Ahmedinajad

But we'd have to say the same about all "revisionist" groups and historians if we were to take their stated aims at face value - they never say they want to deny the holocaust - all they ever say is that they want an open debate, proper historical research etc. If it was really about having a sensible debate, or "reviewing the global image of the holocaust" then I'd have thought the input of people like Norman Finkelstein would be a must - but such people are notable only by their absence.

This is depressing, you're better than this, surely?

Imagine if any other world leader hosted a conference debating whether the holocaust had happened, would you have such difficulties in describing them as anti-semitic.

Clearly not all, and not even a majority, of Iranian people are anti-semitic, but some clearly are including Ahmedinajad
How can you say that clearly not a majority of Iranians are not anti semetic? What are you basing your argument on? stop passing your opinions off as fact or at least take the time to explain why you are saying what you are, I have often wondered myself at the breakdown of holocaust victims, Jews, disabled, gypsies political activists, gays etc, does that make me a holocaust denier? there were also Jews speaking at that conference, Are they anti semites too? you should really stop with the emotional brow beating and demanding that I accept something as factual without proof.

But we'd have to say the same about all "revisionist" groups and historians if we were to take their stated aims at face value - they never say they want to deny the holocaust - all they ever say is that they want an open debate, proper historical research etc. If it was really about having a sensible debate, or "reviewing the global image of the holocaust" then I'd have thought the input of people like Norman Finkelstein would be a must - but such people are notable only by their absence.

The conference was not about denying the holocaust, read the page that you posted.

The conference was not about denying the holocaust, read the page that you posted.

Of course, silly me. It was about trying to create opportunities "for suitable scientific research so that the hidden and unhidden angles of this most important political issue of the 20th century becomes more transparent", "creat[ing] an opportunity for thinkers who cannot express their views freely in Europe about the Holocaust".

The Iranian Foreign Minister said of the conference, "If the official version of the Holocaust is thrown into doubt, then the identity and nature of Israel will be thrown into doubt."

How foolish of me, clearly I got the wrong end of the stick. :rolleyes:

Griffin doesn't deny the holocaust either. Just quibbles over the figures involved. Perhaps Mossad and other Western media smear him too. I can't believe I'm reading the stuff you're coming out with on here tbh.

Of course, silly me. It was about trying to create opportunities "for suitable scientific research so that the hidden and unhidden angles of this most important political issue of the 20th century becomes more transparent", "creat[ing] an opportunity for thinkers who cannot express their views freely in Europe about the Holocaust".

The Iranian Foreign Minister said of the conference, "If the official version of the Holocaust is thrown into doubt, then the identity and nature of Israel will be thrown into doubt."

How foolish of me, clearly I got the wrong end of the stick. :rolleyes:
And obviously the Jews who participated got the wrong end of the stick too.

So Ahmadinejad wanted to wipe Israel off the map
I believe that the accuracy of that statement has been challenged, you are obviously more than happy to accept the Americans version of it's meaning.
Instead of me and you arguing over who said what and what was meant, here is a list of Iranian newspapers that I have been going through looking for some anti jewish articles, why don't you do the same and get back to me if you find some?

http://www.parstimes.com/media/iran/

Israel is the Jewish state, surely if one wants to wipe Israel of the map that would include wiping the Jews of the map also? Holocaust part two?

I know plenty of Jews who fucking hate the state of Israel. Are they anti-semitic too?

Back
Top Bottom