Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet FC 2013-2014 season - chat, rumours, reports

right on a slighlty more sober note than my post last night...

god your a moany lot.

so a hamlet fan wants help with a project.... to use our atmosphere/ singing for a football song... Cant see how that's completely unrelated.. If u don't want to do the half time bit don't...but worrying about on camera...we are all on camera all the time anyway... Don't think i have ever really given my permission for my pic to be taken or to film n put it on you tube but its happened fortunately im vain enough to enjoy it.

the only slight issue i have is it will be quite a tense game and my attention will be on the pitch.... Shame it couldn't have been done earlier.

BUT this our last game (possibly) so stop moaning lets enjoy this TOGETHER. AND GET BEHIND THE TEAM mother fuckers DULWICH HAMLET mother fuckers!!!!!!

Worse things could happen. Just enjoy it. X

2.45 - toilet opposite stand. Be there rabble.
good luck to those who go along the side, pre-match, but I realyl can't understand the point of it. All you do is expend energy and startthe 'sore throat' process earlier than usual. Save it all for the game, when the players NEED to hear us.

He's the most exciting player I've seen at any level in recent years.

It could be his last game today and we'll probably sell him at the end of the season.

But nobody can take away our memories.

He will always be Dulwich Hamlet.

oRH7VQL.jpg

good luck to those who go along the side, pre-match, but I realyl can't understand the point of it. All you do is expend energy and startthe 'sore throat' process earlier than usual. Save it all for the game, when the players NEED to hear us.

Ok. Be there, unless you're a timid nouveau hipster... ;-)

Up the Hamlet. I'm a weakling, I made it to the flea market but i couldn't make it to the match. I'm following the match on Twitter and here. Come on you Hamlet!

Huge crowd. Great atmosphere. "Gavin Rose's Pink And Blue Army" was kept up for what felt like quarter of an hour, well past the final whistle :D

Away to Bognor then :eek:

Huge crowd. Great atmosphere. "Gavin Rose's Pink And Blue Army" was kept up for what felt like quarter of an hour, well past the final whistle :D

Away to Bognor then :eek:

'fraid not, Dulwich Hamlet finished 6th and outside the play-off's. What a fantastic season though and what magnificent supporters. I don't think the lower leagues have ever seen anything like it.

Ah nuts. Either I read it wrong or a result was yet to come in.
Probably for the best though eh? BIt soon for the conference.

More joviality from the East Dulwich Forum. I am really starting to hate Otta, the London based Liverpool 'fan' coming out of the closet who loves himself so much he has all his photo albums on Flikr (a search for KEEF OTTA will bring them up). He'll be getting a mouthful from me next season if he turns up.

Hipsters
Posted by harperama Today, 03:28PM

Must haves - glasses, beard (men), big second hand overcoat, roll up skinny jeans, bright trainers / doc martens.

Optional - silly haircut, hat, vintage camera around the neck, old mans jumper (both boys and girls)

Never - straight leg jeans, short back and sides, hooded jumper, fleece.

Discuss.
Options: Reply To This MessageQuote This Message
Otta Today, 03:44PM
Get yourself down to Dulwich Hamlet, there are a load of the annoying twats doing their best to ruin the matches.

Re: Hipsters
Posted by brain_opera Today, 05:33PM

Otta Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Get yourself down to Dulwich Hamlet, there are a
> load of the annoying twats doing their best to
> ruin the matches.

You're wrong. I know who you're talking about. For a start, none of those people are rich, or even well off. They're not slumming it which is pretty much what hipster is, appropriation. If you don't like singing, don't go to a football match.

Back
Top Bottom