Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet FC 2013-2014 season - chat, rumours, reports

Cue celebrations:

1240473_10151940916310856_1051901118_n.jpg

4-0 up so far at Bury Town tonight, 2 from Oztumer, 2 from Jerome Walker. 273 in the crowd.

Witham are 3-1 up v Hemel in the FA Cup, so it looks like a trip to Witham in the next round.

Last edited:
Do DHFC have four cup ties this month? And can anyone explain at what stages of which competitions?
[takes deep breath.....]

FA Cup - Saturday was the 2nd qualifying round.
The game against Hendon in two weeks is the London Senior Cup (first round.)
Then we've got T**ting & Mitcham later in October in the league cup (called the 'Robert Dyas League Cup' ffs!)

Also, the stiffs are in the FA Youth Cup (v Met Police in the next qualifying round.)

And we won the Isthmian Charity Shield last month too.

We're so good, no wonder it's hard to keep up :cool:

Last edited:
4-0 up so far at Bury Town tonight, 2 from Oztumer, 1 from Jerome Walker and an unknown third scorer. 273 in the crowd.

Witham are 3-1 up v Hemel in the FA Cup, so it looks like a trip to Witham in the next round.
We beat Bury Town 4-0 but fucking hell, Hemel came back from 3-1 down with about 10 mins to go to win 4-3, mental.

Hemel are a decent team - they havent lost this season iirc. Will be a proper test in the next round.

Here's the updated league table - up to second, woop!

Bkn2GDx.png

Last edited:
[takes deep breath.....]

FA Cup - Saturday was the 2nd qualifying round.
The game against Hendon in two weeks is the London Senior Cup (first round.)
Then we've got T**ting & Mitcham later in October in the league cup (called the 'Robert Dyas League Cup' ffs!)

Also, the stiffs are in the FA Youth Cup (v Met Police in the next qualifying round.)

And we won the Isthmian Charity Shield last month too.

We're so good, no wonder it's hard to keep up :cool:
That is very useful and much appreciated, thank you. What about the game against Harrow Borough on 19 October?

That is very useful and much appreciated, thank you. What about the game against Harrow Borough on 19 October?
Ah yeah forgot about that one - it's the FA Trophy (all non-league clubs up to and including the conference.) I think that game must be the first qualifying round cos we haven't played in it yet this season.

Yeah I might be up for Bognor - train tickets are cheap at the moment - £5 each way. (I've also got a railcard which 4 people can travel on.)

We beat Bury Town 4-0 but fucking hell, Hemel came back from 3-1 down with about 10 mins to go to win 4-3, mental.

Hemel are a decent team - they havent lost this season iirc. Will be a proper test in the next round.

Here's the updated league table - up to second, woop!

Bkn2GDx.png

Interesting to see Maidstone up there again. Could be another big crowd for that one (over 1000 last year iirc).

el-ahrairah I'll be there on the 14th.

Also gonna be at the Harrow cup game on Sat 19th.

Can't make it to the game tomorrow I'm afraid my Hamlet brethren, please do the pink & blue dance for me tomorrow :)

what i've decided is that if i can't make the saturday home games i'll do the midweek one where possible. so the 14th i'm well up for as it doesn't look like i can get my hamlet fix before then.

One all at half time. Hamlet started well and took the lead with an own goal but lewes have been the better team for most of the half. Need to pick it up a bit in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom