Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet fans discuss how to bring the joy back to Champion Hill

Refuse entry for the fashion clad New Balance trainer gang and this should reduce the attendance to around 2,000 and we can start to enjoy again.

But may I ask what we’re you all hoping for? The Rabble to grow and fill the ground?
You all helped make Hamlet a thing and now it is.

If i'm putting my serious turban on for a sec, I want to everyone at Champion Hill to get along and be chill. Aside from Tooting fans who can fuck off in all honesty.

Update: this is an old menu when the bar was used somewhere else

Not sure how some of the drinks offerings at the new bar are going to go down.

Attachments

• 027A57AA-E061-4E64-B763-C10BD622DBB7.jpeg
    027A57AA-E061-4E64-B763-C10BD622DBB7.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Not sure how some of the drinks offerings at the new bar are going to go down.
Fuck that. Is this what the club has turned into? Absolutely embarrassing.

I hope away fans rip the fuck out of us for this. From grassroots community club to having a pro-gambling celebrity on the board and what are probably some of the highest priced drinks anywhere in football, including the Premier League.

Update: The Least And Most Expensive Pints In The Premier League Revealed

:facepalm:

Fuck that. Is this what the club has turned into? Absolutely embarrassing.

I hope away fans rip the fuck out of us for this. From grassroots community club to having a pro-gambling celebrity on the board and what are probably some of the highest priced drinks anywhere in football, including the Premier League.

Update: The Least And Most Expensive Pints In The Premier League Revealed

:facepalm:
Sheffield United? That is an out of date survey.
TBF happy hour recently at Brentford (i.e. before they lost) was £3.50 a pint but the Fullers tasted foul.
All bar prices have gone through the roof since Covid so £5-6 for a pint is about par. Do we get a season ticket discount like on the Brick Brewery beers?
And if anyone wants to spend a tenner on a cocktail or £30 on a bottle of bubbly then that is their problem - so long as the bottle is disposed of properly.

Back
Top Bottom