Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Don't worry Liverpool fans, you've still got one of these........

internetstalker

Get naked!
CAB%20Empty%20Cabinet.gif

:D

Is that what you think a trophy cabinet looks like? I'm sure Ikea do a nicer version of this type of cabinet/bookcase.

In case you didn't know teams retain replicas of the trophies they win so Liverpool's trophy cabinet is obviously rather full. It's just that they haven't won anything for the last 3 years.

As you were.

I can't be bothered trawling for pictures of cups and shit but Liverpool have won:

League Titles – 18
European Cups – 5
Uefa Cups – 3
FA Cups – 7
League Cups – 7

So I don't think their fans are too worried as they still have them.

You're not a tad upset about the greasy rent boy getting sold to Madrid by any chance are you?

Your lot sell one player for oodles of cash and you have to resort to a thread like this?

Excuse me while I enjoy a wee lol. :D

Utd have won:

League Titles – 18
European Cups – 3
European Cup Winners Cups – 1
FA Cups – 11
League Cups – 3

That's a total of 36 to Liverpool's 40.

I haven't counted Charity Shields, Intercontinental Charity Shields (World Club Cup) and European Charity Shields (Super Cup) as they are worth shit all.

Bottom line is that Liverpool remain a more successful team than Utd depsite the latter's dominance in the last decade or two. Still catching up basically.

Utd have won:

League Titles – 18
European Cups – 3
European Cup Winners Cups – 1
FA Cups – 11
League Cups – 3

That's a total of 36 to Liverpool's 40.

I haven't counted Charity Shields, Intercontinental Charity Shields (World Club Cup) and European Charity Shields (Super Cup) as they are worth shit all.

Bottom line is that Liverpool remain a more successful team than Utd depsite the latter's dominance in the last decade or two. Still catching up basically.

work-in-progress.gif

Your lot sell one player for oodles of cash and you have to resort to a thread like this?

Excuse me while I enjoy a wee lol. :D

lol Indeed.

Must say the relaxed nature in which the Man U fans are taking losing the best player in the world must be a bit of a straw man if this thead is anything to go buy.

It's a bit like taking deep shit at work and coming home and beating the wife...innit...?

well, sort of....:hmm:;)

ferron.jpg

Get over it man :p

lol Indeed.

Must say the relaxed nature in which the Man U fans are taking losing the best player in the world must be a bit of a straw man if this thead is anything to go buy.

It's a bit like taking deep shit at work and coming home and beating the wife...innit...?

well, sort of....:hmm:;)

this thread is in retaliation to Relahni's thread.

not that bothered bout Ronnie.

we've lost Contona, Hughes/Ince?Kanchelskis (in one season), Stam, Beckham, Keane & Robson in the past and are still Champions

I won't be worried until Ferguson goes

And what a retaliation it is!

We're all just cowering in fear at your picture of a fucking bookcase, I can tell you. :D

Back
Top Bottom