Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know quite where to put this:

1468654_1643907925696904_2010023466237074209_n.jpg

The whole country is far to PC, years back we would have hurt them and then they'd quit protesting....get him/her out of here...if you hurt them I will pay your legal fees.

not sure how he could row back from such rhetoric if he secures the nomination.... how is he going to 'reach out' to the part of the electorate he accuses of being part of the problem?

not sure how he could row back from such rhetoric if he secures the nomination.... how is he going to 'reach out' to the part of the electorate he accuses of being part of the problem?

I'm interested to see what he'll do. Just remember he'll be appealing to floating voters, who, on my unscientific opinion aren't the sharpest tools in the box.

What happened in the original of this? The Trump speech I mean.

Someone ran up to the stage and was tackled by the secret service, he wanted to take Trump's wig apparently. Trump's 4chan troll brigade and Trump himself have already developed totally false propaganda about it - that he was a member of ISIS, that he had a knife etc

Carson has claimed he wanted to endorse someone else, but that Trump offered him an advisory position, so he endorsed him.

According to the internets, this is illegal.

I expect Carson to be released amended comments about this before too long, saying the two things are in no way related and he misspoke.

Just saw that. At his concession speech the crowd chanted TRUMP over him.

That is a brutal loss.

I'm not doing too well with my predictions.

At first I said Scott Walker would win.
Then I said Rubio would win.
I'm going to see if I can extend my run of bad luck and say Clinton is going to win? :D

Just saw that. At his concession speech the crowd chanted TRUMP over him.

That is a brutal loss.

I'm not doing too well with my predictions.

At first I said Scott Walker would win.
Then I said Rubio would win.
I'm going to see if I can extend my run of bad luck and say Clinton is going to win? :D
Good to see Rubio humiliated in his own state. He must have mentioned god 4 times in his concession speech.

Rubio's quit the race.

Edit: correction Rubio "suspends" campaign :D

Edit: And Kasich takes Ohio with 43%, Trump 34%.

And I've *got* to get some sleep!

Last edited:
Rubio's speech was great, at one point or another in it he blamed literally everyone - conservatives, the Establishment, big business, God - who backed him in the race.

Cruz's on the other hand was terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom