Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if it would - he claims to have been strongly against the invasion at the time, there's not much on the record about that, but this is what he had to say in mid-2004:

Of course, he can be right about Iraq and still be scum - IIRC, the BNP were also strongly opposed to the invasion.

He opposed the Vietnam war too .

Hilary Clinton meanwhile strongly supported the war , strongly supported the genocide that preceded it , supported lots of other wars and would start a slew of other wars given half the chance . And probably cause the last one ever . She's batshit crazy . Trump is horrendous and grotesque . She is the apocalypse with menopause . And I'd rather not die thanks to her and McCains mentalism . She's bad enough but if she won McCain would have an even bigger role and say than he does now.

Indeed. Trump's performance last night must surely mean that - if he wins South Carolina - that the GOP establishment will just pick one of the others (Cruz probably, they would no doubt prefer Rubio or Jeb but you just can't see either of them winning a fight like the one that will take place), turn it into an incredibly vicious two horse race and force everyone else to bow out.

edit: also, there is this article on last night

I am under the impression that Cruz scares the GOP establishment more than Trump.

Last night's debate was a fucking car crash - of course very amusing for it.

Carson ends with a fake Stalin quote. Kasich says that Saudi Arabia is one of the civilised cultures that respects the equality of women. The moderator calls out Cruz for lying about when a supreme court justice was last elected in a lame duck year and the audience BOO the moderator when he says "I'm just trying to sort out the facts." Cruz shouts at Rubio in spanish for not being spanish enough while arguing about who out of the two sons of immigrants would remove more immigrants. Trump says planned parenthood does good things for women's health, and also comes out against GWBush which frankly is astonishing considering how sacred past gop presidents are to the whole ethos of the party, and if he maintains his support after that then what are they? Post-Republican? Apolitical following the cult of personality? It's all absolutely fascinating stuff.

I think I might be more scared of most of his rivals for the gop nomination than I am of him. How the hell could that be??

Trump dodged the draft with a dubious foot problem that isn't the same as being opposed to the war.

Hilary Clinton meanwhile strongly supported the war , strongly supported the genocide that preceded it , supported lots of other wars and would start a slew of other wars given half the chance . And probably cause the last one ever . She's batshit crazy . Trump is horrendous and grotesque . She is the apocalypse with menopause . And I'd rather not die thanks to her and McCains mentalism . She's bad enough but if she won McCain would have an even bigger role and say than he does now.

I'm just going to say it. You're off your fucking rocker. And horrendously sexist, "apocalypse with menopause" would you use that term to describe a man?

. She is the apocalypse with menopause
Wrong,on more than one level, superficially funny, but how you haven't been checked on that?
ETA,Oops, you have;)

Trump dodged the draft with a dubious foot problem that isn't the same as being opposed to the war.

I'm just going to say it. You're off your fucking rocker. And horrendously sexist, "apocalypse with menopause" would you use that term to describe a man?

He's on record as stating he opposed the Vietnam war .

As regards Hitler Clinton I'll change it to Armaggedon with menopause if you'd prefer . Her hot flashes will have big mushroom clouds coming out of them .

It's ageist , not sexist . You twat .

As regards Hitler Clinton I'll change it to Armaggedon with menopause if you'd prefer . Her hot flashes will have big mushroom clouds coming out of them .

Erm, it's maybe the reference to female hormones, rather than the era, that's the issue. Because testosterone never caused any war, ever.

Erm, it's maybe the reference to female hormones, rather than the era, that's the issue. Because testosterone never caused any war, ever.

Of course it has . But it's no more sexist than referring to a male mid life crisis . Same diffs . The woman is a war monger . Extremely dangerous . And so will be the various deranged hawks shell surround herself with .

Agree she is batshit.

Clinton’s camp says she ‘could have a serious meltdown’ | New York Post

crazy-hillary.jpg

hillaryhate.jpeg
hillaryclinton.jpeg

I am under the impression that Cruz scares the GOP establishment more than Trump.

Not really - they hate Cruz because so many of them have met him, but at least he is signed up to the standard nonsense that they are expected to sign up to. Trump on the other hand is going further off the reservation as his lead increases - this week its Iraq, next week it will be the economy.

Then I am sure you can find a reputable source to support your assertion.

In the mean time to amuse us can you guess who it is in this photo?

5906584ff6eb3e1cee5c164f983e5960.jpg

I'll give you a clue it's not Hilary.

No it's Ageist AND Sexist. You obnoxious little shit bag.

Last edited:
The 2004 interview is what I was basing my claim on, I think it's good enough.

No as the article says it's a bit epimetheus. In the 2004 interview he's saying it's turning out to be a mistake. Any idiot with a lick of sense could see in 2004 that it was turning out to be a shit storm. If he was opposed to the Iraq war I'd like to see a quote from 2002.

Then I am sure you can find a reputable source to support your assertion.

" i was not a believer in the Vietnam war . That was another war that was a disaster for this country "

Donald Trump will not apologize to John McCain

And I don't know why you think a picture of him in his prep school uniform that his parents made him go to somehow means he was pro war . He wasn't .

He's also opposed to this " humanitarian interventionism " bollocks, Blair and Clintons recipe for liberal war mongering . Has criticised the destruction of places like Yugoslavia ,the stationing
of US troops all over the globe in places like Africa, and states that unless a country poses a proper direct threat to the United states then they've no business going near them . Which sounds sane enough to me on that front .

He's scum but scum of a much less dangerous variety .

" i was not a believer in the Vietnam war . That was another war that was a disaster for this country "

Donald Trump will not apologize to John McCain

So you're taking Trumps word in 2015. You're dumber than I thought. In last nights debate he claimed he's never declared bankruptcy. He's been bankrupt 4 times.

And I don't know why you think a picture of him in his prep school uniform that his parents made him go to somehow means he was pro war . He wasn't .

Again you're taking his word in 2015.

The fact is he rose to the rank of captain in his military school (not prep school)

He's scum

You'd know. You've ran away from your menopausal apocalypse comment. Probably cause you've realised what a nasty misogynistic thing it was to say. Funny it's EXACTLY something Roosh V would say and you're all over him like a rash on that thread. Ah well, in vino veritas eh CR?

So you're taking Trumps word in 2015. You're dumber than I thought. In last nights debate he claimed he's never declared bankruptcy. He's been bankrupt 4 times.

Again you're taking his word in 2015.

The fact is he rose to the rank of captain in his military school (not prep school)

You'd know. You've ran away from your menopausal apocalypse comment. Probably cause you've realised what a nasty misogynistic thing it was to say. Funny it's EXACTLY something Roosh V would say and you're all over him like a rash on that thread. Ah well, in vino veritas eh CR?

No 8den if you look closely I repeated it again , and defended my use of it . I'll say it again just for you.

The woman is batshit crazy , a menace to world peace and a menopausal Armaggedon merchant, whose hot flashes will involve mushroom clouds .

His military school was, and is, a prep school . I don't think you know what a military school actually is .

If you can find any statement of trump supporting the Vietnam war feel free to post it . Ditto Iraq . And ditto again these wars of intervention .

And I'm a Roosh fan now as well .

This is were Internet stalking and obsession gets you 8den . Making a silly little fool of yourself .

No 8den if you look closely I repeated it again , and defended my use of it . I'll say it again just for you.

The woman is batshit crazy , a menace to world peace and a menopausal Armaggedon merchant, whose hot flashes will involve mushroom clouds .

You wouldn't use that language to describe a man ergo it's sexists

His military school was, and is, a prep school . I don't think you know what a military school actually is .

Are you saying New York Military Academy wasn't a Military School?

If you can find any statement of trump supporting the Vietnam war feel free to post it . Ditto Iraq . And ditto again these wars of intervention .

I really don't think you understand how assertions work. You claimed he opposed the Vietnam war. I've asked you to support that assertion. I don't even need a statement from him just a photo of him at an anti war rally during the 60s.

Trump had spent a career lying but it's particularly brazen since his presidential run. Off the top of head he claimed thousands of Muslims were cheering in New Jersey when the twin towers collapsed, that his campaign is completely self funded, that vaccines cause autism, that the US unemployment rate is anywhere from 20 to 40%. All lies. So sorry no if Trump said last year he opposed the Vietnam war I don't believe him.

And I'm a Roosh fan now as well .

No you simple minded toe rag I never said you were a "Roosh fan" I said that you were using misogynistic language like Roosh. Which you are.

This is were Internet stalking and obsession gets you 8den . Making a silly little fool of yourself .

No, I'll give you an example of Internet stalking that would be investigating me to the point that you knew my personal details up to and including demonstrating you know my real name. I know that it's a tremendously specific examples it only comes to mind because you've done that to me on this forum.

No he hasn't been . Are you drunk as well as stupid ?

His companies that he manages have filled for bankruptcy four times.

As has been pointed out on this thread several times if Trump had literally done NOTHING but leave the 200million he inherited mature in a decent mutual fund he'd be better off financial than he is today.

Some of his firms have, he personally hasn't.

Having your companies file for bankruptcy four times (more than once a decade) is not a sign of financial acumen.

Claiming that just because you personally haven't been bankrupt as evidence of your financial success is a bit like claiming you're a good driver because you walked away unscathed the four times you were involved in car crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom