Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_nz17brVGYe1rc9268_1280.png

The wife actually met him very briefly while lobbying with Autism Speaks in DC, and spent a lot of time with his chief of staff. Said they were both charming people. Wife knows exactly who he is and is diametrically opposed to him on all issues.

Cruz apparently refused to work with students from 'lesser ivy league schools' while at law school, only studying with Princeton, Harvard and Yale grads, or something. Other students felt so sorry for Mazin that he got invited to senior parties as a fresher, and there was a plot among all the other members of the debate society to prevent Cruz from becoming leader. He really was, and is, hated by his peers.

ETA: Craig Mazin is a mini goldmine of anti-Cruz quotes. He seriously hates Cruz.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, some genius has made a twitter account comprising a Markov bot remixing Sarah Palin speeches and Erowid trip reports:

Erowid Sarah Palin (@SarowidPalinUSA) on Twitter

It's as if they'd reverse-engineered a new Hunter S. Thompson.

"The sky was so fuzzed out the paranoia was slipping down and I said I'm ready to stump for Trump."

"As my legs began to liquidize and colours started to run for president, Drill, baby, drill into another dimension."

Meanwhile, some genius has made a twitter account comprising a Markov bot remixing Sarah Palin speeches and Erowid trip reports:

Erowid Sarah Palin (@SarowidPalinUSA) on Twitter

I did this to some semi-literate cunt on Facebook a few years ago - fed all his hate-filled rants about me into a random text generator, and posted the output back via a fake account with the same name as his. The confusion was legendary.

I imagine the half-articulate mumblings of Palin lend themselves well to the same process.

Cruz is slime, but looks like he knows his audience pretty well...

He's got one of those faces that just demands a slap hasn't he? Wonder if the toxic politics and sociopathic character traits stem from childhood bullying - cos if he had gone to my school he 100% definitely would have been bullied into submission. Never been a bully or liked them but I would have been prepared to learn for his sake.

Apparently it was Cruz's fanatic evangelical preacher father, Rafael Cruz who warped him. So Ted is a true believer, i.e., very dangerous. From Wiki......
..."I was on the state board of the Religious Roundtable, a Christian and Jewish religious organization that worked to elect Ronald Reagan." At the time, he told his son, "God has destined you for greatness."

Salon described Cruz as a "Dominionist, devoted to a movement that finds in Genesis a mandate that 'men of faith' seize control of public institutions and govern by biblical principle."

True, trumps a buffoon who would never have president, and even if he did, would have listened to common sense, Cruz is just deadly.

"Deadly," pish. It doesn't much matter who becomes President, because power in the USA is wielded by capital not politicians. This election is just a circus to go with the bread.

"Deadly," pish. It doesn't much matter who becomes President, because power in the USA is wielded by capital not politicians. This election is just a circus to go with the bread.
I agree
lobbyists and the rich who pay for the elections run the show, for example, the NRA paid money to almost all governors and senators election campaigns who sit in DC that is why they have so much power.

That's exactly what the right want people to think. Apathy & cynicism are their allies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom