Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad adding .. like how posting that photo clearly means im out to 'shabbily use' people and convince them that all trump voters are in the kkk.

I do, but please have some respect for those of us who find it easier to deal with it by making a joke about it.
Oh come on. I'm as guilty of making sick jokes as anyone. I didn't think yours was bad - obviously not, because I responded in kind - but if people are complaining maybe it's best to lay off? Maybe start a satire thread? Wouldn't be hard, actually: just fill it with Trump-related news items and no one would be able to tell the difference.

Racial violence is so grim I don't reckon anyone but victims of it get to make jokes without criticism.

Ashin Wirathu, an outspoken leader of Myanmar’s ultranationalist Buddhist monk group Ma Ba Tha, took to on his Facebook page to congratulate Trump who has said he will ban Muslims from entering the U.S...

Likewise, Aye Maung, chairman of the Central Executive Committee of the Arakan National Party (ANP) based in western Myanmar’s Rakhine state sent a letter to Trump carrying congratulations from the party and the Rakhine people.

“Being engulfed in Islamization and illegal immigration problems, we the Arkanese people look up to you as a new world leader who will change the rigged system being infested with jihadi infiltrators,” he wrote.

Myanmar Government, Anti-Muslim Leaders Alike Congratulate Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom