Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ, they had an election which they lost in large part due to their own failings. Hardly an historically unique event.

Is the endless weeping and wailing that goes on by those who don't get their way a new phenomenon, or was it always there and is now simply magnified by the internet?
Nothing ever happened nor ever can anymore.

Your cry before the arab spring, before pretty much everything. A personal miserableness elevated to a political position. Not a thing else.

Jesus Christ, they had an election which they lost in large part due to their own failings. Hardly an historically unique event.

Is the endless weeping and wailing that goes on by those who don't get their way a new phenomenon, or was it always there and is now simply magnified by the internet?

She's a campaign surrogate. She is responsible for what has happened, she is one of the pushers of the toxic culture which allowed it to happen and if given the chance will let it happen again and again.

The difference is, for you and others, the election is an intellectual talking point. For Americans, it's the shape of their future.

Even here in Canada, there are effects. There are Americans within my extended family; and as a result of this election, there are people who will no longer speak to one another.

What has happened is more than just an intellectual exercise.

If he implements many of the policies that he has said he will, then we will see more excess deaths from preventable causes in the US. At this point I don't see anything that will stop him. The excess deaths from lack of access to medical care, prior to Obamacare, was multiple times the death toll of 9/11 per year.

Last edited:

She spent 2 billion on her campaign . Way way more than trump. Still lost to that fuckwit .

With the majority of the msm behind her too .

She's very shit .

Last edited:
Trump - Day 1

Various Twitter accounts of experiences with Trump supporters.

I have to say, I've been reading various things about how many Trump supporters aren't out-and-out racist and this was as much a desperate response to the abandonment and decay of large swathes of America (such as this from Cracked), but holy fuck, even if that's true this is something else.

I said yesterday, at least at the start it's not so much Trump I'm worried about, it's these kind of supporters. Just like Brexit, they feel their beliefs have been vindicated.

With what though? Repetition that nothing matters? You don't even have an analysis beyond - when pushed - a paragraph that just copies what the liberals say but adding that it doesn't matter.
Again, I haven't done any of that. But anyway, we get all the analysis we need from you. Endlessly. But it occasionally saves time, so thanks.

Trump - Day 1

Read a few reports/experences from facebook, blacks, minorities etc all saying the racists comments/attacks have been on the increase, it is only a matter time before the whole country starts to turn in on its self.

I have to say, I've been reading various things about how many Trump supporters aren't out-and-out racist and this was as much a desperate response to the abandonment and decay of large swathes of America (such as this from Cracked), but holy fuck, even if that's true this is something else.

I said yesterday, at least at the start it's not so much Trump I'm worried about, it's these kind of supporters. Just like Brexit, they feel their beliefs have been vindicated.

Trump - Day 1

edit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom