Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's none so blind as those who will not see. Said someone-or-other.

That's absolutely not fair. White people are not the only Americans that have been ignored and despairing. FFS on the back of this fucking shitstorm of a racist campaign from the Trump camp the terror level for BAME people must be off the fucking scale right now...but that's okay right, because it's a result of liberalism and not the racists fault at all. Donald will give them jobs and they'll suddenly forget that they are racist fucktards, kumbaya!

That's absolutely not fair. White people are not the only Americans that have been ignored and despairing. FFS on the back of this fucking shitstorm of a racist campaign from the Trump camp the terror level for BAME people must be off the fucking scale right now...but that's okay right, because it's a result of liberalism and not the racists fault at all. Donald will give them jobs and they'll suddenly forget that they are racist fucktards, kumbaya!
Trumps' not going to give anyone a job. You don't really think he's going to introduce the FDR style programme he alluded to in his speech, do you?

Trumps' not going to give anyone a job. You don't really think he's going to introduce the FDR style programme he alluded to in his speech, do you?
You missed the point. Even if he did, the fucktards will still be fucktards. Because there are plenty of fucktards with jobs already.

Reactions: CRI
what, you think it's a revolt?
google just told me that the origins of revolt are from the latin for ‘roll back, happen again, return; go over, repeat," from re- "back, again"..
So in that sense yeah, I think its a sad sort of 'revolt' , that wants to turn back and recreate a golden imaged time, when america was great, when men were men and black people knew their place etc. Nothing unusual in that.

google just told me that the origins of revolt are from the latin for ‘roll back, happen again, return; go over, repeat," from re- "back, again"..
So in that sense yeah, I think its a sad sort of 'revolt' , that wants to turn back and recreate a golden imaged time, when america was great, when men were men and black people knew their place etc. Nothing unusual in that.
yeh. its roots are from the latin. but now it means
Capture.JPG

yeh. its roots are from the latin. but now it means
Yes, I know that, thanks. Point was that no I don't think it's a revolt. Like brexit wasn't, apart from maybe in the ancient backward-looking sense. But the DM and many people here seem to think they are, some sort of uprisings against the system by the downtrodden working class left behind etc that just happen to coalesce around outspokenly racist demagogues.

Yes, I know that, thanks. Point was that no I don't think it's a revolt. Like brexit wasn't, apart from maybe in the ancient backward-looking sense. But the DM and many people here seem to think they are, some sort of uprisings against the system by the downtrodden working class left behind etc that just happen to coalesce around outspokenly racist demagogues.
uprisings in which about 3/4 people didn't take part in america and 2/3 in the uk, if you look at it like that.

It's great to see the KKK and David Duke and Nigel Farage and Alex Jones and Milo celebrating, it's been such a long time they've suffered in silence, oppressed and voiceless with nobody to speak out for them. warms the cockles of your heart it does.

Last edited:
It's great to see the KKK and David Duke and Nigel Farage and Alex Jones and Milo celebrating, it's been such a long time they've suffered in silence, oppressed and voiceless with nobody to speak out for them. warms the cockles of your heart it does.

Reparations under the Treaty of Versailles, the Occupation of the Ruhr and hyper inflation in Weimar Germany shaped to the context in which Hitler took power. While this lot are also scum, it be more useful to go beyond simply pointing this out ad nauseam while dismissing the reality of the issues they exploit.

Reparations under the Treaty of Versailles, the Occupation of the Ruhr and hyper inflation in Weimar Germany shaped to the context in which Hitler took power. While this lot are also scum, it be more useful to go beyond simply pointing this out ad nauseam while dismissing the reality of the issues they exploit.
Are you seriously trying to draw an equivalence between the voters who went for Trump and those folks with the wheelbarrows of cash out to try to find a piece of bread? Absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom