Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see that 'Muslims for Trump' clown on the BBC. Recited the line 'Obama divided America' which I've heard spouted quite a bit by others. How exactly did he do this, or is this just more post-truth nonsense?

No; it's all true now. Obama and the liberals destroyed freedom and the Donald will restore America's supremacy and triumph over the forces of darkness.

And anyone who says different is an enemy of the people.

ab0a0a7a6eed90245b63392c511b3b2a.jpg

just woke up to this ... yeah, right, dis-usa electing trump is really going to help ? how, exactly is that going to work ...

Rebuidling infrastructre number one priority in acceptance speech - go long on construction.

"That night I listened while a colonel explained the war in terms of protein. We were a nation of high-protein, meat-eating hunters, while the other guys just ate rice and a few grungy fish heads. We were going to club him to death with our meat; what could you say except, ‘Colonel, you’re insane’?’"

I deeply regret not putting my first ever bet on trump to win at 7-2 last night! Had a tenner in a basket due to a total distrust of the polls, dammit!

"That night I listened while a colonel explained the war in terms of protein. We were a nation of high-protein, meat-eating hunters, while the other guys just ate rice and a few grungy fish heads. We were going to club him to death with our meat; what could you say except, ‘Colonel, you’re insane’?’"

I deeply regret not putting my first ever bet on trump to win at 7-2 last night! Had a tenner in a basket due to a total distrust of the polls, dammit!

I listened to 8den so kept my mythical money safe.

that ad from Trump posted a few pages back about de industrialisation, jobs and all that really showed how he had an open goal on those issues. He was talking about the failure of neoliberalism etc - how could Clinton seriously respond to that? 'America's already great!' She and her team probably thought that was a great line, but it would most likely only have scored more points for Trump.

Marginalised and discriminated against in their own country, the victory of Trump offers the white males of America a chance of equality at last .

Do working class white males not matter in this too, or are you playing some sort of shit identity politics devoid of any class analysis?

Besides plenty of black, LGBT and women did vote for Trump but that will be inconvenient for liberals.

Well it certainly should be (another) lesson to liberal/centre-left parties. Whether they've got the sense to appreciate or understand it I'm sceptical of.

No, I do get it. Marginalised white America has emerged triumphant and will never again suffer the indignanties heaped upon them by smug, evil liberals.

Do working class white males not matter in this too, or are you playing some sort of shit identity politics devoid of any class analysis?

(besides plenty of black, LGBT and women did vote for Trump but that will be inconvenient for liberals)
I remember 4 years ago people writing off the Republicans, that the demographic profile of the States meant they would face an uphill struggle to win another presidential election.

He should make Hilary SoS in a magnamimous coalition spirit - first having indicted and then pardoned her.

that ad from Trump posted a few pages back about de industrialisation, jobs and all that really showed how he had an open goal on those issues. He was talking about the failure of neoliberalism etc - how could Clinton seriously respond to that? 'America's already great!' She and her team probably thought that was a great line, but it would most likely only have scored more points for Trump.
"Trump’s motto was “make America Great Again”. Clinton’s said “America’s already great.” That told anyone who wasn’t doing well that Clinton was not their candidate."

On Trump’s Performance | Ian Welsh

From fb, posted by a regular here (sorry if it's been linked to already)

He said basically fuck all - he's been told or realises the shit has just got very real and a world waits to see what he will say with billions and billions riding on his words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom