Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for Casually Red's gracious healing acceptance speech. Guess he's not up yet but it will be a crowin' to end all crows.

Clinton is apparently not going to attend Rally. Will be seeking asylmn in Ecuadorian embassy.

They must be shredding stuff like there's no tommorow. Will be interesting to see Obama's speech. 8 years ago seems now all the Hope(Tm) is all used up ....

It was written a good while ago but the factors are all there, laid out in full and they haven't changed.

Anyone see that 'Muslims for Trump' clown on the BBC. Recited the line 'Obama divided America' which I've heard spouted quite a bit by others. How exactly did he do this, or is this just more post-truth nonsense?

Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

In a way, I think this will be us hitting rock bottom. And hopefully there's a way back up. And hopefully this teaches a lot of people an important lesson. I really don't see this lasting very long before something goes seriously wrong. A couple months, I'd guess, if that.

Congrats America! Here you go. It's like kids wanting to eat an entire birthday cake for supper. Won't be feeling so victorious when it comes back up again.

It's morning in America once again on that great shining hill which is a beacon of hope for all the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom