Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from everything else, I just hate the fact a man with Trump's personality is going to win. He will not be a gracious winner. It's going to be hideous. The bullying, preening, smug, self-important bastard is going to be hideous.
Still better than Clinton should be the first female president. She is a disgrace to women :mad::(

Aside from everything else, I just hate the fact a man with Trump's personality is going to win. He will not be a gracious winner. It's going to be hideous. The bullying, preening, smug, self-important bastard is going to be hideous.
Clp-e88XEAAGQrN.jpg

Theres going to be a lot of that in the US too.... #CuckTears

Innit. It's like the Brexit vote - the horror of the economy armageddon and movement of people was dwarfed by Farage's gurning mug.

He wasn't even trying to win, Clinton is such a terrible candidate that she lost to a racist serial rapist who wasn't even trying to win. Now the president is a eugenicist and the skull shape measurers will be in the Whitehouse.

Hope that running Clinton and rigging the primary vote was worth it to the DNC.

Last edited:
Alternatively you could spend 50 pounds on a velcro suit, and attach hundred of twenty pound notes to it, then run down Oxford street, if you're looking for inventive ways to piss away a grand.

Never did have that grand ... it would have sweetened the pill somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom