Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thats satire, but its easy to get confused where Trump is concerned.

Its a good thing he is unelectable since he may be mistaken for a pig when on official UK visits, leading to possible stains on the trans-atlantic special relationship.

RTX1C9LH.jpg

Trump & Fox have been feuding (amazing). But they'll meet next week to iron out their differences. Never heard of Fox bowing down to anyone.
“Fox News Chairman & CEO Roger Ailes and Donald Trump spoke this morning and plan to have a meeting next week to discuss their differences of opinion regarding Fox’s coverage of Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign,” Fox News Channel just said in a statement.

“Ailes will be joined by senior Fox editorial executives.,” it said. “Mr. Trump believes he has been treated unfairly in certain instances.

Trump this week launched another Twitter tirade against the cable news network on which he once was a frequent guest, savaging FNC for its coverage of him and his presidential race.
Donald Trump To Meet With Fox News Channel Execs And Chief Roger Ailes To "Discuss Differences"

Amused and depressed at the same time - is the whole of America either in thrall to the pope or blindsided by the idiot Trump? I am always surprised to recall the depth of US fundamentalism and the foaming at the mouth regarding abortion.

Trump Hotel workers use candidate's anti-Latino rhetoric to galvanize union

Donald Trump has called it a “great honor” that workers at the Trump Hotel in Las Vegas had thus far declined to unionize. “They love me,” he said last month on the campaign trail.

But workers were signaling otherwise. That very day, Latino staffers protesting at the Trump Hotel in Las Vegas were using his harsh stance on immigrants to galvanize a majority-Latino workforce to join the Culinary Union, one of the most powerful entities in Nevada politics.

“If Mr Trump wants to make America great again, he should start here,” workers shouted.

In protests, Spanish language radio ads, press releases, and Facebook videos, organizers are highlighting Trump Hotel employees’ own immigrant stories, and channeling the Nevada Latino worker community’s outrage at the Republican presidential frontrunner into political and union engagement by a population that makes up the bulk of Trump’s Las Vegas hotel employees – and a powerful swing state voting bloc.

“Eighty percent of Trump [culinary] employees are Latino,” Carmen Harull, a Trump Hotel housekeeper from Argentina, told the Guardian. “He is very wrong to say that we’re criminals and drug addicts. We are people who work hard for our families.”

He just spoke at a campaign rally & said if he's pres, he'll send all the Syrian refugees back that come to America......terrorists mixed in with them ya know. Nice guy eh?

Trump will never win.

A couple of weeks ago, I'd have said the same. In fact I did say the same, on here. But I'm starting to regret that now: an awful lot of Americans I speak to admire Trump for his abuse of other politicians and the media. Many will vote for him on that basis alone. I still think he'll lose, but I wouldn't bet on it any more.

I can't tell what is and what isn't any more.

:(

It's Ben Carson who claimed gun victims should rush their attacker and then smirked. And he suggested Kindergarden Teachers should have weapons training and carry guns.

he's that vile a human being I really want him shot. No fanfare or nothing, just get it done. Carbomb with a mecury switch even. Either way, he's such an arsehole he should be killed violently

:D:D

He makes my skin crawl ..and makes me laugh in equal measure . But the even more vile Hilary Clinton makes my skin crawl and actually scares me . The choice seems to be between a racist , misogynist bigotted prick who doesn't seem all that keen on nuclear Armageddon . And a politically correct liberal who seems very keen to militarily confront, and thereby start a proper real war with Russia . A bigot or a crazed psychopath . Personally I'd prefer if the world didn't blow up just yet . A lot of angry, offended and discriminated against people is still a lot better than a lot of dead people .
A horrible choice but a no brainer .

:D:D

He makes my skin crawl ..and makes me laugh in equal measure . But the even more vile Hilary Clinton makes my skin crawl and actually scares me . The choice seems to be between a racist , misogynist bigotted prick who doesn't seem all that keen on nuclear Armageddon . And a politically correct liberal who seems very keen to militarily confront, and thereby start a proper real war with Russia . A bigot or a crazed psychopath . Personally I'd prefer if the world didn't blow up just yet . A lot of angry, offended and discriminated against people is still a lot better than a lot of dead people .
A horrible choice but a no brainer .

Yeah, I'm sure that Trump guy is a right pacifist.

Repub leaders are now thinking he's going to get the nomination. Should be entertaining at least.
It began as whispers in hushed corners: Could it ever happen? And now, just three months from the Iowa caucuses, members of the Republican establishment are starting to give voice to an increasingly common belief that Donald Trump, once dismissed as joke, a carnival barker, and a circus freak, might very well win the nomination.
The Establishment Thinks the Unthinkable: Trump Could Win the Nomination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom