Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I've got snake handlers, westboro, the mormons, them bods with the beards who live in low tech communities (they seem alright though) and thats just off the top of my head. And some bods worried about pagans? you got enough oddness in your christian variants!

wonder if they have christadelphians over there.

e2a Amish! thats the low tech christians

Last edited:
so I've got snake handlers, westboro, the mormons, them bods with the beards who live in low tech communities (they seem alright though) and thats just off the top of my head. And some bods worried about pagans? you got enough oddness in your christian variants!

Aren't the Amish famed for animal abuse and covering up child abuse? Well, I say famed, certainly seen a few stories.

untitled.png

A few of the relevant articles:

http://www.economist.com/news/leade...a?zid=297&ah=3ae0fe266c7447d8a0c7ade5547d62ca

http://www.economist.com/news/brief...ents-its-primaries-self-funding-one-who-seems

http://www.economist.com/news/brief...blican-frontrunner-early-2016-us-presidential

They make for interesting reading - especially the last interview transcript.

"we are going to build our military so big, make it so strong...that nobody will mess with us" :thumbs:

Who would have thought that the supreme leader, Kim Jong Un could speak such good American?

Last edited:

Could also be Mennonites or anarcho-primitivists who "found G-d", to be fair. ;)

Man at Trump campaign rally calls for genocide, Trump casually replies “We are going to be looking at a lot of different things. A lot of people saying that,”
thing is, you can't always tell if someone is a muslim by looking at them. They might be brown buddhists from indian decent, white eastern european, white convert, NOI.

They'd have to se up a house comittee to investigate anti american activities, check und the beds and institute the 'spit on the quran or your one of them' test. The american righ loves a giant witchunt of course

They'd have to se up a house comittee to investigate anti american activities, check und the beds and institute the 'spit on the quran or your one of them' test. The american righ loves a giant witchunt of course

Mind, Joseph Welch's 'decency' speech would seem particularly apt for Trump's pantomime.

1927 news report: Donald Trump's dad arrested in KKK brawl with cops

According to a New York Times article published in June 1927, a man with the name and address of Donald Trump's father was arraigned after Klan members attacked cops in Queens, N.Y.

In an article subtitled "Klan assails policeman", Fred Trump is named in among those taken in during a late May "battle" in which "1,000 Klansmen and 100 policemen staged a free-for-all."

To be clear, this is not proof that Trump senior—who would later go on to become a millionaire real estate developer—was a member of the Ku Klux Klan or even in attendance at the event. Despite sharing lawyers with the other men, it's conceivable that he may have been an innocent bystander, falsely named, or otherwise the victim of mistaken identity during or following a chaotic event.

1927 news report: Donald Trump's dad arrested in KKK brawl with cops

...( possible ) sins of the the fathers & all that...or acorns and trees and all that..

Expelling and executing Muslims is a key part of the Christian heritage :(

I knew that there's people who feel that way, but I didn't think it was socially acceptable to say so. Evidently, in the bizarro, Donald Trump, Republican world, it's ok now.

Man at Trump campaign rally calls for genocide, Trump casually replies “We are going to be looking at a lot of different things. A lot of people saying that,”
He screwed up by letting this insane comment go by uncorrected. He suddenly skipped a right wing Heritage Action forum claiming he's working on a big business deal. He's hiding.
a man in a “Trump” shirt took the microphone and said, “We have a problem in this country. It’s called Muslims.”

“We know our current President is one,” he added. “You know he’s not even an American.”

“We need this question,” Trump replied, smiling.

Trump or Seymour? :hmm:

It's a quote from Seymours video. I think it's quite apt. (Whether he's the first one to use it is another question). Trump's tapping into the frustration and angry of a group of Americans about what they perceive are the problems with modern America (rampant unchecked immigration, Muslim trainings terrorist camps and their Muslim president) and his solutions are so mind lowing simplistic (let's deport tens of millions of people and build a giant wall)

Millions of Americans are mad as hell and a vote for Trump is how they're not going to take it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom