Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Do you think there's anything wrong with putting your penis in a dead pig's mouth?

Is there anything wrong with putting your penis in a dead pig's mouth?

• No, there's nothing wrong with that.

Votes: 23 21.9%
  • Yes, there's something wrong with that.

Votes: 82 78.1%

• Total voters
I thought you wanted to divorce this from its context and just ask about the physical act in and of itself?

It's pretty much impossible for a thread like this to remain strictly on-topic, and it seems to me that danny la rouge has been pulled off (ooer missus) in a direction he didn't originally want to go by the comments of others. Nothing wrong with that, IMO.

For what it's worth, I agree with his conclusion that this particular act of pig's head fucking (you know, the one that David Cameron did) was deliberately transgressive, and that this demonstrates that the members of the PG Soc thought that there definitely is something wrong with putting your penis in a dead pig's mouth, in whatever context. If they hadn't they would have chosen something else as an initiation rite.

...have been respectful and eaten the animal...
It's pronounced 'et' and it's the past participle in many UK dialects.

i_could_care_less.png

you stupid twat.

the past participle of 'eat' is 'eaten' whether you're scouse, geordie or cockney. you may not say 'eaten': nonetheless it is the past participle: http://www.5minuteenglish.com/may5.htm; eat verb conjugation in English | Reverso Conjugator Past participle of eat | WordReference Forums

Are you claiming regional dialects can't have irregular past participles? Or that they're not past participles? I don't think you know what you're fucking talking about.

Are you claiming regional dialects can't have irregular past participles? Or that they're not past participles? I don't think you know what you're fucking talking about.
i know you don't. before you post again on this topick perhaps you might consider whether you want to continue patronising fredfelt.

I do, I'm not and you're a very tedious and surprisingly ignorant cunt.
as you suggest i am not a linguist. nonetheless i have found several sources to support my point while all you've mustered is 'i know better than you': i regret that does not convince me.

The respect for animals argument is to me the most compelling one.
To me it's the most arbitrary one. The animal is dead. If you want to show animals respect, do it when they exist as animals. The carcass is an ex-animal.

In any case, a person could make the argument that they are showing the utmost respect by getting the most utility out of the object that they can. It also isn't established in the question whether or not bits of the head will be cooked afterwards, in which case, the preprandial fucking is an additional use, extracting extra value.

as you suggest i am not a linguist. nonetheless i have found several sources to support my point while all you've mustered is 'i know better than you': i regret that does not convince me.
It's in the Oxford Dictionary with that spelling, pronunciation and grammatical designation. I don't have a scanner but I believe you work in a library. Why don't you go and have a look? Or provide some of your proof otherwise.

There's no *need* to pronounce. It's just that the question arose, so I decided to discuss it away from the specific thread. (Some time after the specific thread began). But whether or not one was going to make ones feelings known, it's something that people would have had a feeling about, one way or the other.
You didn't quite get my meaning, I don't think.

By why the need, I meant why the need to judge, ie why the urge to disapprove, ie why the desire to vote yes in this poll?

It's in the Oxford Dictionary with that spelling, pronunciation and grammatical designation. I don't have a scanner but I believe you work in a library. Why don't you go and have a look? Or provide some of your proof otherwise.
i have looked.

capture.jpg

you stupid cunt. 'eaten' is, as i said, the past participle. perhaps you should revise your opinion of your knowledge - downwards, i suggest.

Last edited:
I think that some people may make assumptions about my motivations that wouldn't be helpful to the case. I think that the case would be better made by someone like Spymaster, who himself hunts.
As you know, I don't see hunting as incompatible with respect for animals and a desire for high standards of animal welfare whilst they're alive, although of course many do. Put simply, if one is to be killed, I think it should be treated respectfully by killing it as quickly and painlessly as possible and eaten and used to it's fullest utility without being mocked or otherwise disrespected for shits and giggles.

Fuck's sake. Is pickers being a boring cunt again?

Shove him on ignore - it makes this place far more pleasant.
while i appreciate littlebabyjesus will not see this response, i am not sure that urban is supposed to be entirely pleasant: there's lots of things discussed here which are wholly unpleasant - things like death, like the decline of aged parents and so on. if people don't want their opinions challenged, sometimes forcefully, then they shouldn't imo post here. it's not supposed to be a little love-in, is it.

As you know, I don't see hunting as incompatible with respect for animals and a desire for high standards of animal welfare whilst they're alive, although of course many do. Put simply, if one is to be killed, I think it should be treated respectfully by killing it as quickly and painlessly as possible and eaten and used to it's fullest utility without being mocked or otherwise disrespected for shits and giggles.

I agree with this, though I'd add that it's not just about respecting the animal, it's also about respecting ourselves - if we go around fucking pig's heads, we demean ourselves.

i have looked.

View attachment 77148

you stupid cunt. 'eaten' is, as i said, the past participle. perhaps you should revise your opinion of your knowledge - downwards, i suggest.

a) That's not the full entry.

b) If people are in the habit of using the word (as I am) as a past participle then it is the fucking past participle.

c) Who's fucking patronising? Someone who's capable of describing the way they actually speak or some failed public school ex-toff who gets a semi on from correcting people's English in line with the prestige dialect they were brought up to speak.

Do one you sad cunt. You're going on ignore again. That makes it 40-odd people on here who can't be arsed with your tedious crap anymore doesn't it?

well spotted. it is the bit which mentions 'eaten' as the past participle.

b) If people are in the habit of using the word (as I am) as a past participle then it is the fucking past participle.
if this is the case how come all you have to offer is your opinion? you said 'look at the oed': i did. you don't like it so you throw your toys out the pram.

c) Who's fucking patronising? Someone who's capable of describing the way they actually speak or some failed public school ex-toff who gets a semi on from correcting people's English in line with the prestige dialect they were brought up to speak.
you're being patronising as you're assuming that fredfelt is writing in dialect.

Do one you sad cunt. You're going on ignore again. That makes it 40-odd people on here who can't be arsed with your tedious crap anymore doesn't it?
yeh. 40 odd people. but none of them as big a tosser as you.

You didn't quite get my meaning, I don't think.

By why the need, I meant why the need to judge, ie why the urge to disapprove, ie why the desire to vote yes in this poll?
Why the need to answer a question if one knows the answer and is happy to share it? Same for answering yes or no in the poll.

When one is asked ones opinion, one either gives it or declines to give it.

incidentally, on the off-chance you see this, i read the entire entry with interest but without seeing any reference to the dialect use of ate as past participle.

Last edited:
In any case, a person could make the argument that they are showing the utmost respect by getting the most utility out of the object that they can. It also isn't established in the question whether or not bits of the head will be cooked afterwards, in which case, the preprandial fucking is an additional use, extracting extra value.

They could make that argument but it would be a bit perverse. Of course we could show animals the utmost respect by not killing and eating them at all, and good on those that do. We all draw our own lines and mine, and I suspect many others', is to eat the beast and not fuck the leftover body parts, nor to dress the corpse in party paraphernalia for silly photos.

Why the need to answer a question if one knows the answer and is happy to share it? Same for answering yes or no in the poll.
You still haven't understood what I'm saying. The 'neutral' position here is 'no'. If you have no opinion either way about the act and whether or not other people should do it (note to those bullying types who called me a pigfucker on the other thread, I refer to other people here), you say no. So my question was 'why the need to judge others here'?

At its worst, and I'm not accusing you of this, it is a desire to show yourself clearly and vocally to be part of the non-pig-fucking majority. School playground stuff, and there are echoes of that on the other thread - refusal to condemn bringing suspicion: like the boy who says he doesn't think there is anything wrong with being gay and is called a 'faggot' for it by other boys in the playground. Real-life example - that boy was me.

Last edited:
You still haven't understood what I'm saying. The 'neutral' position here is 'no'. If you have no opinion either way about the act and whether or not other people should do it (note to those bullying types who called me a pigfucker on the other thread, I refer to other people here), you say no. So my question was 'why the need to judge others here'?
I think your stance here is coloured by the attitude of others on the other thread. If you have no opinion *either way* you don't answer.

I don't find it patronising at all when I'm corrected in my use of English. Any feeling of superiority in the use of written English which one might express towards me are generally valid.
i am grateful for that: but i gained no feeling of superiority from my earlier post, which was intended to illuminate rather than to spark such subsequent discussion as occurred.

Back
Top Bottom