Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Do only sad losers still post on internet forums?

I got one. What motivates you to post here? What drew your attention to this place? Okay that’s too.

Initially because of the banter, and the slightly deranged group think. And seeking the truth, I always seek the truth, and admire any writers that do the same.

Initially because of the banter, and the slightly deranged group think. And seeking the truth, I always seek the truth, and admire any writers that do the same.

ok i'll bite

seeking the truth

oh soothsayer of the interwebz fill us in your idea of the truth

are you some mad old bastard who thinks white people have not had enough of a run with power?

or some joe rogan / elon musk buttlicker who wants to enlighten us all?

tbf we have an ageing edgelord called Phil dwyer who thinks tucker carlson is the voice of the left

or are you some sort of antivaxx fuckwit who blames the ill of the world on the medical profession

please attempt to try to be inventive as we already dealt with plenty of 2 bit assholes :)

ok i'll bite

seeking the truth

oh soothsayer of the interwebz fill us in your idea of the truth

are you some mad old bastard who thinks white people have not had enough of a run with power?

or some joe rogan / elon musk buttlicker who wants to enlighten us all?

tbf we have an ageing edgelord called Phil dwyer who thinks tucker carlson is the voice of the left

or some antivaxx fuckwit who blames the ill of the world on the medical profession

please attempt to try to be inventive as we already dealt with plenty of 2 bit assholes :)

You silly rabbit.
I am none of these things.

Back
Top Bottom