Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Diane Abbott suspended as Labour MP.

She's right to do so. You can only imagine the amount of vile shit that's been thrown at her over social media by people who think they're untouchable.
No, I don't think you can imagine the amount of vile shit that's thrown over her and has been for many years - i certainly can't and whilst I've no truck with her politics it's a testament to her character that she's kept going despite the abuse she's been given for many many years

She's right to do so. You can only imagine the amount of vile shit that's been thrown at her over social media by people who think they're untouchable.
Following the Cox and Amess murders it does appear somewhat desperate of the vermin to hang on to the cash from someone calling for an MP to be shot. I'd think that blows pob's extremism definition out of the water?

Last edited:
CH4 News reporting a minister said, " he can't be a racist, he does a lot of work in Jamaica" ! Anyone know which prick said it?
Somewhere I worked quite recently (which had huge issues round how it treated women) started a diversity group thing. The person in charge of it was a middle-aged, straight, white guy from the higher echelons of the company who'd been there for years aka as 'part of the problem'.

He told us he knew about racism because he'd worked with people from lots of different countries. And he was married to a woman and had a gay friend so he knew all about sexism and homophobia. You could practically hear the eye-rolling from the audience. He, of course, was oblivious, cos with credentials, like that he clearly thought he was exactly the person for the job.

How can someone possibly claim those comments are not a) racist or b) sexist? What's the bar then?

I've no time for Abbot as a politician, fine, criticise her for that, but fucking hell. This fuckwit - cant believe it's taken Sunak a day to actually condemn him. Surely even in his gilded life he's experienced racism himself.

How can someone possibly claim those comments are not a) racist or b) sexist? What's the bar then?
I think this is a really interesting question. The “wrong but not racist” line was trotted out with the Lee Anderson comments about Sunak too.

I’m coming round to the idea that there are people in the Tory party who recognise that racism is bad* but think they are good people. So they can’t be racist. Racism is exaggerated by people who play the race card, or is something done by thicko plebs / evil ideological maniacs like Corbyn.

*or if not bad, then unpopular, out of fashion etc.

I’m coming round to the idea that there are people in the Tory party who recognise that racism is bad* but think they are good people. So they can't be racist
Well, yeah. All too familiar. It's not just Tories though.
I’m a good person therefore I can’t be racist/Islamophobic/antisemitic/homophobic/misogynist/transphobic/otherwise bigoted or prejudiced in any way

I think this is a really interesting question. The “wrong but not racist” line was trotted out with the Lee Anderson comments about Sunak too.

I’m coming round to the idea that there are people in the Tory party who recognise that racism is bad* but think they are good people. So they can’t be racist. Racism is exaggerated by people who play the race card, or is something done by thicko plebs / evil ideological maniacs like Corbyn.

*or if not bad, then unpopular, out of fashion etc.

Part of the usefulness of 'woke' isn't it. You're not racists you're just anti-woke.

Newsnight have decided to interview the Black Farmer on this (in his capacity as a former Tory candidate).
Wilfed says this is a case of race being weaponised.
His beef seems to be that this has only now blown up over a 2019 non-public meeting.

I could go on - but possibly the interview will pop up on YouTube?

TBF, I think this is he first time I have agreed with anything that Kemi Badenoch has said.

The fact that her comments have resulted in No10 backtracking is "notable".

its pretty much a certianty that more people will come forward with allegtions of this piece of shit's racism/ misogyny/cuntishness.

Last edited:
TBF, I think this is he first time I have agreed with anything that Kemi Badenoch has said.

The fact that her comments have resulted in No10 backtracking is "notable".
Firstly she used only Diane's surname in her tweet. Then went on to accepting his apology. It's not up to her to accept an apology on Diane Abbott's behalf. I wouldn't agree with that twat if she said said the sky was blue.

Newsnight have decided to interview the Black Farmer on this (in his capacity as a former Tory candidate).
Wilfed says this is a case of race being weaponised.
His beef seems to be that this has only now blown up over a 2019 non-public meeting.

I could go on - but possibly the interview will pop up on YouTube?
He's a total bell end whenever he's on question time.

Back
Top Bottom