Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

DHFC Women's Team

Cracking afternoon, well organised as usual off the pitch and on the pitch (the first 15 minutes excepted).

Manager made a tough call and hooked one of the central defenders after going 2 down and it turned out to be exactly the right move.

As PP says, worth watching the highlights as the goals were excellent.

Once more lockdown comes at just the wrong time for the team...

Thoroughly enjoyed that game, both teams played well and who doesn't love a comeback from 2 nil down to win the game.
All 3 goals were well taken. The lead up to the 2nd was great.

Manager made a tough call and hooked one of the central defenders after going 2 down and it turned out to be exactly the right move.
I think that substituton was more down to luck than judgement, the player who went off was injured, although we took the opportunity to switch a couple of other players to different positions at the same time which was shrewd management.

Liam where did you get the table and result from ?
very difficult to follow women's football at this level on social media - which giving growing popularity is a great shame

very difficult to follow women's football at this level on social media - which giving growing popularity is a great shame
It's all on the FA website, which isn't the most user friendly. Next fixture is due to be Ashford away on Sunday 6 December, followed by Denham at home the following Sunday:

It’s also on the club website under Table and you can access last season’s info from there too (as on FA website):

Last edited:
🚨🚨FIXTURE ALERT🚨🚨

(Don't search for Archbishop Tenison's School on GMaps, it's their sports ground on Arthur Road)

"NHS track & trace will be in operation - there are numerous signs around the ground. Please scan the code on arrival.

Observe the social distancing rules. Stay within your group of up to 6 ppl.

Face coverings must be worn by all entering the club house or using the toilet."

I believe Fulham played at the men's training ground last season. They are closed to non essential people under the Premier League Covid security rules.

A Fulham friend has told me he believes the match is there and is BCD but I'd wait for the club to confirm.

A SSML club are having to play BCD as they use Luton's training ground. Sadly it's the way of the world just now

So we could be back in the position of Hamlet men playing BCD on a Saturday, but the women playing in front of 600 fans in the same stadium the following day?

Looks like there'll be no Women's games for a fair while.

PPG option doesn't seem possible - of the 90 games in our league, only 22 have been played (24%), and I can't imagine many other leagues are anywhere near the 50% threshold either.

Back
Top Bottom