Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

DHFC Women's Team

Other WFA Cup results:

• Badshot Lea (7) P - P Saltdean Utd. To be played next weekend
  • Dartford 7 - 1 Winchester City Flyers (5)
  • Dorking Wanderers (7) 1 - 7 Ashford Town
  • Eastbourne 2 - 0 Tilehurst Panthers (5)
  • Fulham 5 - 0 Woodley United (5)

National League Division 1 teams are added in the next round.

Highlights, we missed having Sophie up front and the swirling wind on the far side didn't help much.

WFA Cup draw: Hosting Leyton Orient on the 18th.

Other FA Cup fixtures for our league:
Actonians LFC vs Badshot Lea LFC or Saltdean United WFC
Dartford WFC
vs Eastbourne Town LFC
Fulham FCW
vs Comets WFC or Wycome Wanderes LFC
Maidenhead Utd LFC vs Denham United LFC
Ashford Town WFC
vs Kent Football United LFC

Highlights, the red card was justified but how there wasn't a penalty in the 2nd half for the push in the back of Ali I have no idea.

Highlights, the red card was justified but how there wasn't a penalty in the 2nd half for the push in the back of Ali I have no idea.

Yep, that was definitely a pen for me. But what a rush of blood to the head for our red card - was it Manzi? Double blow of ten men and losing her goalscoring powers too much to overcome, and I presume she is now suspended for at least the next match.

I inadvertently managed to capture the game's only goal, which occurred after about 5 minutes as I was randomly taking a photograph of the Dog Kennel Hill End. I've no idea how it happened, I just suddenly noticed the ball bouncing towards the net.

Hamlet were well on top for most of the game but simply couldn't force an equaliser. Still an enjoyable afternoon watching the Hamlet at Champion Hill in front of a crowd again. If we can have up to 600 in for this game, why not for the men's games too?

20201018_140916.jpg

Really enjoyed today, well organised, good football, great crowd.

Dulwich will regret that one chance when through on goal 1 on 1 but didn't get the shot away when the keeper was looking vulnerable.

Travelling bar was a nice idea but prices might need tweaking - 50p for crisps too cheap, £3.50 for a multipack can of budget lager a touch over the top...

Back
Top Bottom