Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

DHFC Women's Team

so well organised today
thanks to all volunteers and club officials who made it happen
taking safety seriously - temp checking, hand sanitisers, masks, social distancing, spacing, track and trace (even traveling bar) - may all seem over the top but spot on and
very reassuring
rewarded with a fantastic crowd - surely a record at this level
I just want to know how we built for that huge crowd - great credit

so well organised today
thanks to all volunteers and club officials who made it happen
taking safety seriously - temp checking, hand sanitisers, masks, social distancing, spacing, track and trace (even traveling bar) - may all seem over the top but spot on and
very reassuring

Encouraging to hear this - makes me feel a bit more confident about attending a game in the future.

Is there a limit on crowd size at the women's matches? Attendances could conceivably grow rapidly as people look for their football fix.

Some pics:

Dulwich Hamlet heartbreak as women's team lose 0-1 to Orient in FA Cup clash, Sunday 18th Oct 2020

Dulwich Hamlet heartbreak as women's team lose 0-1 to Orient in FA Cup clash, Sunday 18th Oct 2020

ttps://www.brixtonbuzz.com/2020/10/dulwich-hamlet-heartbreak-as-womens-team-lose-0-1-to-orient-in-fa-cup-clash-sunday-18th-oct-2020/

My daughter is getting quite heavily into football (playing and watching) - how can I keep up with women's matches at DHFC? We used to go before she was born to regular games but I've no idea now how to work out when the women are playing. I'd like to take her along.

My daughter is getting quite heavily into football (playing and watching) - how can I keep up with women's matches at DHFC? We used to go before she was born to regular games but I've no idea now how to work out when the women are playing. I'd like to take her along.
The games are announced in quite an erratic fashion, but probably following this thread is the best way to keep up to date.

Otherwise there's these links:

Thanks. I'll just follow this thread then!!

(eta - so if I'm reading the fixtures list correctly they're playing on Halloween at DFHC?)

The Twitter is good for getting updates, https://twitter.com/dulwichhamfc_w

The Full-Time website has the fixtures list, though it's not the prettiest, and they change pretty regularly when postponements and cup fixtures happen.
London & South East Regional Women's

The Dulwich Website appears to have had a redesign and removed anything that isn't Men's First Team.

The Twitter is good for getting updates, https://twitter.com/dulwichhamfc_w

The Full-Time website has the fixtures list, though it's not the prettiest, and they change pretty regularly when postponements and cup fixtures happen.
London & South East Regional Women's

The Dulwich Website appears to have had a redesign and removed anything that isn't Men's First Team.

Thank you - this fixtures list seems to say 1 November (the other one says 31 October).

So hopefully that weekend either the Sat or the Sun there'll be a match in Dulwich.

Thanks. I'll just follow this thread then!!
Matches below a certain level of both women's and men's football tend to be announced on a piecemeal basis throughout the season, rather than getting the whole fixture list when the season starts. This thread should give you as much information as is available, and if you're on Facebook search for and join The Moral Victory Dulwich Hamlet Supporters group.

Thank you - this fixtures list seems to say 1 November (the other one says 31 October).

So hopefully that weekend either the Sat or the Sun there'll be a match in Dulwich.

The 31st is the Men's Team, which will be behind closed doors.
November 1st the Women's team. In COVID land, two weeks is a very long time and will have to wait for an official confirmation, but at the moment yes that should be the next Women's game you can go to.

Thanks everyone. Is kick-off usually in the afternoon? (She's often playing herself in the morning). This would be a great thing to do on Halloween weekend.

📸 MATCH PHOTOS
Aylesford LFC 0 - 2 Dulwich Hamlet

Klaudia injured her knee in the final minute. Hopefully nothing serious.
Rosie also picking up an injury in the first half. She played on but came off at half time.
Jo got kicked in the chest, Ryan got sent off.

A win deserved on many fronts.

Klaudia injured her knee in the final minute. Hopefully nothing serious.
Rosie also picking up an injury in the first half. She played on but came off at half time.
Jo got kicked in the chest, Ryan got sent off.

A win deserved on many fronts.
These injuries seem to be piling up. There were already several regulars missing against Orient last week.

Back
Top Bottom