DHFC Women's Team

Fixtures released.
18 April Fulham A Capital Senior Cup
25 April QPR H Spring Round Robin
2 May Dartford A Spring Round Robin
9 May Saltdean H Spring Round Robin
16 May Eastbourne H Spring Round Robin
23 May Ashford H Spring Round Robin

Any news on fans being allowed at any of these?

May 17th, subject to change, is the first date fans could legally be permitted so one first team game may have fans. From memory it would be restricted to 50% of capacity.

The date is subject to government confirmation. It then needs the FA to action their various hoops and the club to agree. We know the club have tended to err on the side of caution.

If all goes to plan DCMS are expected to confirm the return of fans on the 17th on either 10th or 11th.

The results of the league re-org are due from the FA on the 11th. I haven't found clarification as to whether this is the lower tier mens re-org, the lower tier womens re-org or both.

really welcome the Club's increased coverage and short videos of women's team ...highlights, signings , interviews etc - very welcome
could still do with a commentator for the highlights package - to really step it up

with return of fans looking for some big turnouts

Highlights, a few missed chances including a penalty! Also a decent shout for a penalty in the 1st half that wasn't given.

The build up to the 2nd goal wasn't shown in the highlights

Also, Sunday's game against QPR women will be streamed live, as will the rest of the home games this season.

The FA have published the plans for promotion.

In summary, two spots in the league above, fed from our league and the Eastern Regional Premier Division.
Clubs application judged on 75% on-pitch - using PPG, Cup results and Goal Difference from the past two seasons - and 25% off-pitch - facilities, staffing, etc.

I'd say we have a good chance at promotion.

The FA have published the plans for promotion.

In summary, two spots in the league above, fed from our league and the Eastern Regional Premier Division.
Clubs application judged on 75% on-pitch - using PPG, Cup results and Goal Difference from the past two seasons - and 25% off-pitch - facilities, staffing, etc.

I'd say we have a good chance at promotion.

Shoe in surely?

How do we rate on PPG?

Shoe in surely?

How do we rate on PPG?

First in PPG over the two seasons for league games, but it's tight.
In total we're 39/17 = 2.29
Second in our league is QPR at 34/15 = 2.26
so defeating them over the next two weekends might be important?

Our goal difference is really good though. 31 vs QPR's 8

Fulltime only has the current season for the Eastern Regional League, where Peterborough Northern Star and Wymondham Town are tied on 2.25

Last edited:
I'd expect Dulwich to outscore most clubs at the level for the other 25% given facilities, gates etc.

I suspect the FA will be keen to work with a club pulling the sort of gates they do.

It’s two teams that will be invited to go up from our league, so it will be a travesty of justice if we are not invited to take up one of those places. Results in the forthcoming games will not be included. QPR could miss out because of their facilities and Dartford could be invited instead.

It’s two teams that will be invited to go up from our league, so it will be a travesty of justice if we are not invited to take up one of those places. Results in the forthcoming games will not be included. QPR could miss out because of their facilities and Dartford could be invited instead.

Not quite. There's two spots in the league above, but it's for both our league and the Eastern Regional. Whether they'll split the spots between the leagues, or give all both spots to go to one league, I don't know.

what a great 98th minute equalising goal from Monki - what skill
on the rack for much of the game from powerful QPR side - but Hamlet never gave up
Thanks for the Live commentary DHFC
Great start and will help with profile

this side is going far1619372582139.png

Not quite. There's two spots in the league above, but it's for both our league and the Eastern Regional. Whether they'll split the spots between the leagues, or give all both spots to go to one league, I don't know.

Sue said one from each league is the aim, but if no teams from one league meet the unknown bar/standard, then they will consider two teams from one league. There is no appeals process. In suits we trust.

Back
Top Bottom