Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

deus ex: human revolution

apparently its a minimum of 27hrs but you could put 40-60 if you look for everything, thats a bargain !!

Thinking about it, Ive just been emailed saying its been dispatched, should have got it on steam so I really wouldnt have to wait... damn

been playing it for about 2.5 hours and am still on the first proper mission. Found my first Praxis kit but not augmented yet, I am really enjoying it , loving running around the vents and being non leathal, would say more but I am going back in... :cool:

yep, loved it. Hated the second one

And yes it does feel similar to the original... Ive hardly touched the story so cant comment on that. The hackings is a bit weird , Im starting to get my head round it, just :oops:

yep, loved it. Hated the second one

And yes it does feel similar to the original... Ive hardly touched the story so cant comment on that. The hackings is a bit weird , Im starting to get my head round it, just :oops:

Ah that's good to hear. Loved the first hated the second too...:)

things like the cover system and takedowns work really well and enhance the game. Its a pretty cerebral experience and its retained the whole multiple ways of doing things...

Il report back later, gotta feeling im going to be up all night :)

Open Steam: "Deus Ex Revolution! Available Now! Click Here!"

Click there: "Supported platforms: Windows"

Yeah, so sort of fuck you then. Oh and yes I do know about technical issues.

ok so next update, a bit of critsim here :eek:

Some , of the graphics are a bit ropey like the face animations on some of the characters but I can forgive that as Ive been drawn into the story and when the graphics do shine , they really do :)

My custom keys didnt seem to save at first but I think its been patched through steam so its ok now .

But for the biggie , Boss Battles are awful, I mean stupidly hard and just full shoot'em up rather than having any choice compared to the rest of the game ,where its all about choice. I got to the first boss yesterday and just could not beat it. I almost gave up on the game , but I went back to a save about 3 hours before, finished of some of the side quests I was unable to go back to as Id reached a certain point, really thought about the augs I was getting , really stealthed it up and saved ammo and Im at that point again to try and re-fight the fukker. However through doing this I found a whole new section of a level that I didnt know existed so not completely bad.

What does anyone else think ?

That's not too bad. Although I have to admit that 'stupidly hard' puts me off as well. I like big games that I can progress through steadily, I get really annoyed if I get stuck anywhere for too long.:oops:

erm I stand corrected , with the right augs I did the boss in under a minute, dont know if it was luck , but I did try a few tactics...

See you in a few hours....

Good game so far. Haven't yet encountered the infamous boss battles.

My main criticisms of it so far are of games in general. Graphics and environment feel quite primitive. I blame the XBOX.

That's not too bad. Although I have to admit that 'stupidly hard' puts me off as well. I like big games that I can progress through steadily, I get really annoyed if I get stuck anywhere for too long.:oops:

I wouldn't be embarrassed by that. Often it is a failure of design rather than gamer that leads to being stuck. I remember reading an article about Valve and Half-Life and the work the point into invisible pointers, such as eye tracking software during play testing. Little things like wire hanging down emitting sparks will draw your eye towards the way forward. Difficulty spikes which ruin progression should not exist.

I really hate this. First boss, big ugly walking tank. Not good for me who has been doing non-lethal take downs all game and weaponry to match. Also why is that despite hiding behind a fucking pillar, I am still in his 'takedown zone' so that even when I think I am safe I get dragged into a mini-takedown cutscene. Ben Kuchera, you are a moron.

oh FFS

4.jpg

gits.jpg

i fucking knew it

i found moving the explosive barrels to in front of the side bits and hiding in the side bits useful , then chuck out a frag greanade... seemed to work for me after many many many attepts :)

These boss battles... Playing full on stealth, going for ghost etc, are they going to be extremely annoying?

Back
Top Bottom