Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

David Cameron's son dies, aged 6

Sadken

K-5 You -0
Really sad. Absolutely no love lost for Cameron, but I was just reading about him and his family in the Guardian this morning.

Awful isn't it? :( My friend's daughter also has CP, also spends loads of time in hospital, is also six. Never occurred to me that she could die :oops:

Dreadful for the Cameron family.
We now have the leaders of the two main political parties who have had the heartbreak of losing a child.

Don't you mean:

"There are loads to people to feel sad for, why this celebrity-obsessed grief fest over someone you've never met?"

Or does that only apply to "pikeys"?
this kind of comment is typical of the childish bollocks that gets written in these forums.

Very sad news who ever the kid and parents are. I have a son of a similar age who is perfectly healthy but its a real there but for the grace of God moment.

Don't care who the fuck you are, to lose a child is the worst thing that can ever happen.

For anyone to gloat over this or use it for their own ends is a bit sick.

Don't care who the fuck you are, to lose a child is the worst thing that can ever happen.

For anyone to gloat over this or use it for their own ends is a bit sick.

it's probably about as low as saying that kids would be better off if their mum died of cancer

Back
Top Bottom