Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Covid/pandemic films

The Martian Fresher

With only a meager amount of supplies, the stranded student must utilize his wits and spirit to find a way to survive in the hostile privatised hall of residence. Meanwhile, back in Westminster, members of the DfE and a team of international scientists work tirelessly to bring him home, while his classmates hatch their own plan for a daring rescue mission.

Yes, he grows potatoes in his own shit
That sounds terrible :D

Taken

It stars Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace, Famke Janssen, Katie Cassidy, Leland Orser, and Holly Valance. Neeson plays Bryan Mills, a former NHS operative who sets about tracking down and tracing the contacts of his teenage daughter Kim (Grace) and her best friend Amanda (Cassidy) after the two girls are suspected of being within 2m for 15 minutes of someone who has Covid19 symptoms while traveling in Bolton.during a vacation.

Famous for containing the following dialogue...

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for testing, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will self-isolate you...."

The Beach is closed

A bunch of twenty somethings including Leonardo DiCaprio find out they can't go to the beach because covid

Back
Top Bottom