Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Conservative Party Conference 2022

Yep, not difficult to believe. They made such a fuss over the red wall at the election. Since then they've absolutely taken it for granted and said zilch.

Fucking love to see that that Matt Vickers twat lose his seat in Stockton. I've occasionally seen him appearing on Look North and every time he's came across as a rude, smug little bellend who needs to have the grin wiped off his face.

Fucking love to see that that Matt Vickers twat lose his seat in Stockton. I've occasionally seen him appearing on Look North and every time he's came across as a rude, smug little bellend who needs to have the grin wiped off his face.
Richard Holden here in Durham too. Wouldn't surprise me if he kept his seat the amount of Tories round here.

I'd have thought condoms would have been an open goal for "Tories screwing people" jokes. Whoever thought that was a good idea??

Apparently that's exactly the tone they were going for.

The LGBT+ Conservatives group intended to promote safe sex and the party through the distribution of condoms bearing comedy slogans including “Never kissed a Tory but I’ve had safe sex with one”.

Reports last month also revealed slogans such as “honourable member”, “Labour isn’t working, but this condom will (*99% of the time)”, and “Strong & Stable” would be used.

Not to worry, now you can fuck a tree.

Instead, ordinary condoms bearing the Conservative Party logo will be handed out, to reflect the “sombre” tone of the conference, which takes place next weekend in Birmingham.

These cunts have gone full Trumpian. It is as scary as astonishing to think that compared to this lot, a good number of Tory MPs from yesteryear, and even the odd PM such as John Major, now come across as as tolerable, decent and moderate by comparison even if you fundamentally disagree with everything they stand for.

That story is utterly bizarre. What does it have to do with the Queen? And then this, having (ahem) withdrawn condoms with comedy slogans like 'Never kissed a Tory but had safe sex with one' and 'honorable member'

Instead, ordinary condoms bearing the Conservative Party logo will be handed out, to reflect the “sombre” tone of the conference, which takes place next weekend in Birmingham.

That story is utterly bizarre. What does it have to do with the Queen? And then this, having (ahem) withdrawn condoms with comedy slogans like 'Never kissed a Tory but had safe sex with one' and 'honorable member'

I wouldn't of thought the the Queen God rest her sole or her family would care about condoms, like most people have said it's just bizarre

Back
Top Bottom