Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Colonoscopy - Toilet status: those updates you need to know

I took the first dose last night at 6pm. Followed by about 8 or 9 toilet sessions :D

I'd be amazed if anything is left in me now but at 6am i have to take the 2nd dose which is even stronger apparently :eek: and involves mixing 2 packets marked "A" and "B" together.

Starving but not not allowed to eat. At least this time i can drink water until the last 2 hours.

Procedure starts at 1.30pm this afternoon.
Good luck!

All done. In recovery room to have my pulse and bp monintored for a bit before they let me go. Don't think they found anything but they'll give me a report. Was only a minor discomfort. Not as bad as your imagination makes it.

All done. In recovery room to have my pulse and bp monintored for a bit before they let me go. Don't think they found anything but they'll give me a report. Was only a minor discomfort. Not as bad as your imagination makes it.
Got the report. Nothing found :thumbs:

I guess that the only thing now is whether or not they are doing anything for the hiatus hernia they found in the gastroscopy the other week. From googling it they may decide to do surgery or may just give me medication. Seeing the consultant about it on jan 9th.

Back
Top Bottom