Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Clan u75

I might well be able to make that.

Assuming, that is, you require someone to run off at random, get killed, draw enemy fire and all those other useful things that I can do on CSS. Shooting enemies might be a bit beyond me, though...

:D

lol, good point - I dunno how many the match is tomorrow (can't access the u75clan site from work), but {h68} don't have all that many - about 5 maybe?

Have a look on the clan site, dashing blade was organising it all anyway, so maybe we should do a roll call.....

*reports for duty*

*get's AWP'd in the head* :mad:

Hey, if you've got players already, you won't miss me. Honest.

Well, you saw.

I can beat the bots.

Other humans are a totally different proposition.

:(

Iam said:
I might well be able to make that.

Assuming, that is, you require someone to run off at random, get killed, draw enemy fire and all those other useful things that I can do on CSS. Shooting enemies might be a bit beyond me, though...

hey thats my fucking job...

Pingu said:
hey thats my fucking job...

It's starting to sound like it's everyone's job...

Of course, since I first played on the clan server, I've realised that when I was playing HL, I had the mouse sensitivity on 11. When I started CS, I left the mouse on default.

You'd think it would make things much better, but...

sorearm said:
Don't forget guys - clan match against the {h68} dudes wed night 5.30...

huh? first I've heard about it??

But we do have the "North vs South" match on Sunday Nov 20th to which everyone is cordialy invited.

A Dashing Blade said:
huh? first I've heard about it??

But we do have the "North vs South" match on Sunday Nov 20th to which everyone is cordialy invited.

o bollox have I got my wires crossed again? , sorry all! could have sworn there was a clan match - but if not, even more time for practice (much needed) for me!

'ard northerners v southern jessies

NO CONTEST!

sorearm said:
o bollox have I got my wires crossed again? , sorry all! could have sworn there was a clan match - but if not, even more time for practice (much needed) for me!

'ard northerners v southern jessies

NO CONTEST!

Bollox! The last one (s?) happened while I wasn't playing, this time the South will own yo asses! :D :p

Is this a North Urban vs South Urban battle. I'm in Cardiff so guess i'll join the South!
guns.gif

spacemonkey said:
Is this a North Urban vs South Urban battle. I'm in Cardiff so guess i'll join the South!
guns.gif
yes, well kind of. it's open to all in the clane site and regualrs on the server. it's the 20th of november at 7 pm i think.

jeff_leigh said:
do i need a copy of halflife 1 for that?
nope
you need a copy of hl2 wiht the source engine for that. if you have a copy then it should be availible in the downloadable games section (probably in my games) in steam.

Battlefield 2

Can we get a clan on Battlefield 2? can we? huh, huh.

It fucking amazing(if a little frustrating) online :cool:

Server news

The main server is being rebuilt due to some recent problems and/or a Valve update.

Laya has set up a temp one here: 85.133.16.68:27115

Back
Top Bottom