Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Clan u75

for some resone i seem to always be on the losing side when playing italy. no matter if it's t or ct. :eek:

fubert said:
being the terrorists in italy is a piece of piss.

esp if you have sniper rifles

its very hard as CT if the Ts have been able to buy an autosnipe

theother map that is dead hard as CT is assault

Pingu said:
esp if you have sniper rifles

its very hard as CT if the Ts have been able to buy an autosnipe

theother map that is dead hard as CT is assault
Well, maybe we could restrict sniper rifles for the T but let the Ct have them?

i still think snipers are evil and shouldn't be used. for some reason that i fail to grasp everyone shooting me with one in the head dissagres. :rolleyes: i don't think that's fair :(

;)

Kid_Eternity said:
Well, maybe we could restrict sniper rifles for the T but let the Ct have them?

i don't think that's fair. there has to be an easier way to get to the building that the hostages are in. i think i need to see a map of it.

there are three ways of reaching the building. .two are easily covered by snipers hiding in windows. the third is a bit death alleyish but can be done if you are well co-ordinated. and the Ts are not all sitting there waiting for you :D

i favour layabouts idea of resticting it to 1 sniper per team.

though having said this the kreig\bullpup is mighty efficient at doing the same job on italy

there are also maps that are better for CTs Cddble is a good CT map as is assult 2.

that matrix map rocks

yeh the matix was cool, my favorit must be de_go_nuke though. and the dust maps, especialy de_duts.

anyone reckon those aussie guys were up to no good last night. if you were on their team they did fuck all communicating with each other and were still well organized.

sour grapes on my part maybe.

i have noticed that some people seem to be very well organinsed and when one of them dies sudenly they get even better..

my suspision is..

internet or gaming cafes

so when one dies he can spectate and let the others know whats going on

actually we may have found a use for my skill in dying lots

it would be a bit cheaty though

Yeah that would make some sense.

If you are all in one room it would make it very easy to give out directions to alive players.

fubert said:
anyone reckon those aussie guys were up to no good last night. if you were on their team they did fuck all communicating with each other and were still well organized.

They may have been using teamspeak.

Kid_Eternity said:
They may have been using teamspeak.

yeah there's that.

i also recall popping four bullets into someone's head with a sniper rifle last night and them not dying.

nobody tagged [u75] was online though. can't remember the fuckers name.

fubert said:

They may have been using The Force.

I don't think it really matters who is giving directions to whom, you've still gotta shoot 'em when you see 'em, it's all down to accuracy, speed with the mouse and tactics, to which end I'm getting rid of my clockwork one and getting a laser thingy, I will then become a CS legend and never get headshotted again.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

heeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddsssssssssssssssshot

I could dace all day, i could dance all day

(i am NEVER going to get bored of that)

Kid_Eternity said:
LOL! Oh yeah someone called Josh wants in on our fun, there's a thread on the boards about it...

if you call getting shot in the head all night fun. one week playing and the bitterness is setting in.... :D

i was playing one some huge german server, 30 players a team and ran into a someone worse than me. we were doing italy, we were the terrorists and one of the ct's managed to walk into the house, get all four hostages out and he didn't notice.

:rolleyes:

could you hear me on friday? was the new mic working?

i'm going to try and get on this evening but i've got a vid to watch and may not manage

on_the_fly said:
I take it from what i have read, no 1 plays quake 3 in the clan ?¿

Nope, it's CS right now but I wouldn't mind the clan diversifing a bit and playing other games/genres too... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom