Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Clan u75

not for me its not :( and i cant see the clan website either

am getting dns resolution but no web site

and i REALLY needed to shoot someone in the head tonight...

Also while I'm on the subject of CS is anyone else having problems with steam. I keep getting booted off midway through games wit6h a message like "your steam account has been logged in from another computer - please re type password". Now my password dosn't work if I type it in for some reason so I have to quite the game, close steam, boot up again and it works just fine for and hour or so...

Anyone else had anything like this :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hi Kid, looks like the clan site is down again and the clan server is fooked - another steam update looks to have kyboshed it!

Fucking typical, everytime those cunts at Valve update it fucks things up, aint they learnt yet to do this properly!? :mad:

mack said:
Hi Kid, looks like the clan site is down again and the clan server is fooked - another steam update looks to have kyboshed it!

you're joking right?

jesus friggin' christ on a crutch this is ridiculous.... dumb ass steam

so looks like ANOTHER rebuild job and then fannying around with all the plug ins etc that go with the server 'cos valve in their infinite wisdom balls it all up

TWATS!

/rant mode

PS if any of you guys want to contact me via xfire, my username is 'sorearm', add me and we can get on some other servers whilst ours is sorted out....

How do you add people to your Steam friends lists (I tried that Xfire crap last year and it wouldn't work on my machine for some reason)? Also anyone got a couple of good servers to play on while ours is down?

Kid_Eternity said:
How do you add people to your Steam friends lists (I tried that Xfire crap last year and it wouldn't work on my machine for some reason)? Also anyone got a couple of good servers to play on while ours is down?

mmm dunno about adding friends via Steam - I'll have a look

you should look into xfire kid e , it's reall really handy. Try it again and follow us on the servers

I usually have a blast on the YUK (yorkshire clan), BIATCH clan, Grumpy Old Gits clan .... google them, i don't have the IPs to hand

Just to let you guys n gals know that I've left the U75 clan, no ill feeling to anyone, just time to move on - details on the clan forum. Hope to still see you all (in my crosshairs hehehehehe :D )

cheers for now

To any of the U75 clan, is the server down? or has it moved? theres no info on the clan site.

yeah its been down for a couple of days now.

it moved hosts recently and there have been some teething problems

Anyone play F.E.A.R online?

also is the u75 clan mainly on CS? and whats the i.p for the server (if its back online?)

I don't know what this is, what it does or what any of you are on about.

Does that make me old or stupid or both?

it poss means you have a better sun tan than us CSS players...

server btw is now up and rocking. some cool maps and skins.

I particularly like the simpsons one where you get to run about as Homer or monty (Ct or T)

can someone explain to me how to play these??

i can go to net cafes with all the games and stuff on the puters, but i can't understand how to play them cos it's all in foriegn:(

Is this still going?

I've become hopelessly addicted to CS 1.6. Is that played on the server? I notice CS:Source is, but my computer wouldn't be able to handle that.

are these games free to download???

could we not just get a room on battlefield or something and arrange to be there at a certain time???

Ninjaboy said:
are these games free to download???

No. Half life is $9.99 from steam and CS and CS:CZ are $9.99 on top.

Or you could evaluate them from your nearest torrent site, I'm sure.

Doesnt look like there is much interest for CS 1.6 games though.

souljacker said:
No. Half life is $9.99 from steam and CS and CS:CZ are $9.99 on top.

Or you could evaluate them from your nearest torrent site, I'm sure.

Doesnt look like there is much interest for CS 1.6 games though.

there's a free demo of F.E.A.R and there are a couple of other games free battlefield and that american army one

could we not just make a room or summat on one of them?

i would buy one, but i can't do internet banking cos i'm thick :D

Ninjaboy said:
there's a free demo of F.E.A.R and there are a couple of other games free battlefield and that american army one

could we not just make a room or summat on one of them?

i would buy one, but i can't do internet banking cos i'm thick :D

You don't need internet banking, just a visa card (debit or credit)

Problem is, my PC is shit. FEAR will never run on it, hence why I'm playing HL and CS 1.6.

Back
Top Bottom