Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

cheap short legged mens jeans

mr steev

magic thought wizard
I've been getting my jeans from Tu for a few years. Affordable, don't look too cheap, and actually fit... until now. I've lost a bit of weight and have gone down to a 30" waist (whether that's a proper 30 or Tu's I don't know, but I'm happy with it). Their jeans have been fine for my short legs until I dropped down a size. For some reason you can get 30" legs as long as your waist is 32" or above, and they only do 32" leg for 30" waist :mad:
Where's the best place I can get jeans for around £20 online? I've looked at Asos, but it looks like they all have turn-ups. Is that how they are actually styled? Or just for the photos?

Get 2nd hand jeans from eBay, I regularly buy 2nd hand levis from eBay for 20 odd quid .

Get 2nd hand jeans from eBay, I regularly buy 2nd hand levis from eBay for 20 odd quid .

I just searched for tu jeans in his size cos I had ebay open. nope

But it is a good idea, to buy a pair from ebay relatively cheap to check the fit.

It's an image I'm struggling to get out of my head tbh :D

I'm pretty sure I've tried Primark before and they looked crap on me. Maybe I need to embrace my legs and go skinny? :D

eta: actually, that would've been when I had a bigger waist. Might be worth a try :)
Yeah, the skinny thing is the only downside

Back
Top Bottom