Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City RedBlueDragonBirds 2012-2013 season

Yes. Another excuse to get rid of the blue. It's not like we're called the Bluebirds or anything, is it?

Well according to you we havent been called the Bluebirds all season, you cant have it both ways!

Well according to you we havent been called the Bluebirds all season, you cant have it both ways!
I'm not having it any way. That Johnny-come-lately Vincent Tan cunt is having it all his own way, and you're going right along with whatever whim he dreams up next.

Neither does Blue, which is our official away strip

Didn't they used to be called alternative strips once upon a time? I.e. for when an alternative to a clashing with the other team was required. If no clash then you wore your normal kit.

Before the clubs realised they could make more money out of people by branding kit as home or away or even various cup and euro kits etc.

Didn't they used to be called alternative strips once upon a time? I.e. for when an alternative to a clashing with the other team was required. If no clash then you wore your normal kit.

Before the clubs realised they could make more money out of people by branding kit as home or away or even various cup and euro kits etc.

Exactly.

That is indeed correct, and i look fondly back on those days. However, those days are long gone and there was a big fuss made at the time of the rebranding that we would still be playing in blue when away from home.

This appears to be just another step in the direction of wiping blue out, another demonstration that you cannot believe a word they say and another demonstration that they don’t really give a fuck what the fans want.

If Cardiff City fans want to support blue there are a few alternatives. The one that comes to my mind is Queens Park Rangers.

That is indeed correct, and i look fondly back on those days. However, those days are long gone and there was a big fuss made at the time of the rebranding that we would still be playing in blue when away from home.

This appears to be just another step in the direction of wiping blue out, another demonstration that you cannot believe a word they say and another demonstration that they don’t really give a fuck what the fans want.

Another fan quite rightly just pointed out to me that we've often played away matches in blue during the last three seasons (as long as the oppositions home kit didn't clash with our blue kit). No one raised any complaints about lack of away kit usage back then.

I guess nothing has changed except our red will clash with more clubs than our blue used to maybe?

Another fan quite rightly just pointed out to me that we've often played away matches in blue during the last three seasons (as long as the oppositions home kit didn't clash with our blue kit). No one raised any complaints about lack of away kit usage back then.

I guess nothing has changed except our red will clash with more clubs than our blue used to maybe?

Ive read some suggestion that the players were canvassed and chose red as they actually prefer playing in red. Adds weight to my idea that its maybe a psychological thing and we get better results in red for that reason.

What an awful half of football that was, albeit it was a great bit of control for the goal. Bolton look dreadful.

Ive read some suggestion that the players were canvassed and chose red as they actually prefer playing in red. Adds weight to my idea that its maybe a psychological thing and we get better results in red for that reason.
:hmm: link?

That "psychological thing" didn't do us much good at all today then. This "lucky red" stuff is utter bullshit.

It's really depressing reading the comments from my mates who are in the 1927 Club. From being more dedicated City fans than just about anyone posting here they've gone to either complete indifference or to bearing an actual dislike of Red Dragon Franchise FC.

Thanks again Vincent Tan. :(

Cardiff were the better side and threw that away. Without Ngogogogo Bolton were nothing.

Terrible officials. The first Bolton goal was on. Their penalty wasn't and our's was.

Should have been 2-1 city. Okay so the lucky ran out for this match but lucky is never 100% effective all season long. It's a statistical thang. Man Uts in red never won every match in red but have had tons of luck over the years.

Should have been 2-1 city. Okay so the lucky ran out for this match but lucky is never 100% effective all season long. It's a statistical thang. Man Uts in red never won every match in red but have had tons of luck over the years.
But loads of shit teams playing in red have had no luck at all. This 'lucky red' bullshit is a total nonsense.

The RedBlueDragonBirds Cardiff City Welsh Dragon Franchise FC are currently getting totally crushed at Charlton.

*shrugs shoulders with indifference

The RedBlueDragonBirds Cardiff City Welsh Dragon Franchise FC are currently getting totally crushed at Charlton.

*shrugs shoulders with indifference

If you want boss, you can always come and support Pompey. Always in blue. Bring the clock back mind.

what you said in the post u quoted!
What, you want me to prove that red shirts don't come impregnated with the magical, immeasurable and mystical powers of 'luckiness'? No thanks.

I will note that it didn't serve Wrexham too well, and thanks to your lord and master Tan, we're not only wearing the same colours now but an almost identical badge.

Back
Top Bottom