Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City FC 2011/12 season thread

if we win,

chelsea, arse and manure win

we'll be in europe

:cool:

Much as I hate to back up Strung Out's reflexive anti-Cardiff bombast, I would assume we will only get in Europe if we win it, or are runners-up

In which case Badlands, you are still right. We WILL be in Europe

How successful was the protest at Leeds?
About 300 (only) went
And about 100 left early in the 2nd half as a protest against people being chucked out for standing (whilst nothing was done to Leeds in all stands, who were also standing)
So c100 City spent 40 mins of 2nd half outside as enough-is-enough of being treated like shit at that ground

Well done all those who did that protest

Collymore was debating such stuff on Talksport tonight. I wasn't listening, but he had @FSF_FairCop on his phone in, she was helpful when over zealous police caused scuffles and needless arrests at Cov recently.

And so, here it is,

our greatest enemy has arrived,

the foe that has cost us dear, and probably promotion at least twice in recent times

November,

fucking November.

7 wins in 35 attempts in this dark, pissy month (in our latest journey in the Championship)

Great result today. That's two rivals seen off. :)

Its nice to be considered as promotion rivals for once. Still be happy with just not having a last minute relegation battle once again but its still progress of a sort. According to a mate who went you lot deserved the win. Reckons it was a close game but we just lacked that certain something. No real complaints given how long its been since we conceded a goal.

Weve probably already picked up more points this november than any november in the last 5years!

Weve probably already picked up more points this november than any november in the last 5years!

Just checked and you have to go back to 2005-06 season to find a november where we gained more points. one more win and we'll have beaten that record too!

Had a bloody great afternoon on saturday. Was not at CCS, but was out drinking with a group of boys who arent allowed to watch football for 5years, anywhere! and who all lived at her Majesty's Pleasure at Wormwood Scrubs as a result of the stitch up that was the Chelsea game last season. A great bunch of guys and I'm pleased to be able to call them mates now!

Back
Top Bottom