Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2009-2010 season

Christ boys, a more miserable pessimistic bunch of fans I've never seen.

Have faith, DJ has a habit of pulling rabbits out of hats. last season you were all moaning cos we had only signed Ross and Jay, and look how good they turned out to be. Yes Rog will be a loss, but everyone said we would miss Loovens, did we bollocks.

Lets have a bit of optimism please.

Gutted about Johnson leaving but selling a player for nearly 20 times his purchase price can't be a bad thing. Two centre backs gone now so time for DJ to seek out another diamond.

My new high tech swipey get into the ground Ambassador Card arrived today.

Ooh starting to get excited.

Comes with instructions on how to use.

possible transfers;

Hudson, another Purse like clone - no pace.
Quinn, another scot, tough, aggressive right back - we'll have to shift McNaughton to left back.
Kimpl a no nonsense defensive midfielder. (on trial at the moment)

Seems Jones wants a bit of bite and backbone in the team.

All a bit underwhelming really.

Heard we might be after Dave Martin at Millwall too. Now, he would be an excellent acquisition.

Chopra for £3 mill. I guess we had to stick to the deal we'd made when we took him on loan.

Shame as he ain't worth it. He scored some pens for us but not much in open play :(

Chopra for £3 mill. I guess we had to stick to the deal we'd made when we took him on loan.

Shame as he ain't worth it. He scored some pens for us but not much in open play :(

It aint that bad tho, I think we paying £500k now, another £500k start of next year and the rest is dependent on going up and appearances and stuff and is in instalments. Plus Sunderalnd probably owe us anyway so we prob havent parted with too much if any dosh.

Great news about Ross, of he leaves now e'll get a shedload for him!:D One in the eye for the doubters who said he was defo off!!

I sat in my seat today for the first time, if there is a better seat in the stadium I would like to see it! Not even Risdale can beat mine. Back row of the highest level of seats, halfway line goes straight between my legs,and only 3yards from the bar!!:D

I sat in my seat today for the first time, if there is a better seat in the stadium I would like to see it! Not even Risdale can beat mine. Back row of the highest level of seats, halfway line goes straight between my legs,and only 3yards from the bar!!:D

Reckon we'll be able to generate a good atmosphere in there?

I see we've signed Hudson from Charlton. They're slating him on 606. :hmm::(

Can hardly keep up with the transfers now!

I'm off down the club shop to buy my shirt with Gerard on the back, I wonder if Bothroyd will give up the No.8!!

Oh god no :( News just in.

Dai Hunt is four rows directly in front of me.

There goes my season :(

lol

Luvved it at the Derby game when he was on pitch doing the corner kick challenge. they asked him where he was sitting as so many people had been asking before buying there season tickets. he said if he tolf them he would have to kill them.:D

I was looking at files on an old pc the other day, adn found a file fo pics that i had forgotten about. They were pics of Cardiff city centre the day before cup final, there amongst them all is a pic of dai Hunt at a scarf stall!!

Least he's in front of you.

Imagine if he was roaring full force behind you and you could feel his cold, stale spittle landing on your neck.

:eek:

Its possible to move your seat if you don't like it.

There is 11 of us sat together in one row though. It would be easier if we could ask them to move him.

Its possible to move your seat if you don't like it.

There is 11 of us sat together in one row though. It would be easier if we could ask them to move him.

Evidently he has got the seat in the new stadium that exactly matches where he was in NP!

There's a big signing in the offing.

I have no links.

No inside info.

All I have is an inkling.

:cool:

I don't even know who it is.

Evidently he has got the seat in the new stadium that exactly matches where he was in NP!

Bollocks. He was much further to the left and lower than me than that and I'm where I was but slightly further back.

He's gotten where I used to be and not where he used to be.

There's a big signing in the offing.

I have no links.

No inside info.

All I have is an inkling.

:cool:

I don't even know who it is.

Thanks for that, really useful

Question for ya. remember last season we kept saying we could smell the Premiership, well, as it obv wasnt the Prem what the fuck was it?

Back
Top Bottom