Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff chitter-chatter, news and more

I used to love Adonis too - Troy was better for a proper meal though (a little further down?).
Best of all was the mighty Venus on Crwys road - I hope that's still going.

(hungry)

have you been to Chubby's in Sheffield? I still rate it as the best kebab house i ever been to, and its 30years since i first went there,

What i need to know is, will Cardiff Airpot be open tomorrow morning for a flight to Glasgow at 8:55

anyone?

Snow, snow snow... that's why

i mean it will be open but will there be flights....

avoid all unnecessary travel warning for parts of south wales on the radio, but didn't catch if that covers cardiff.

Weather Warning

Thursday 17th January 2013
RED WARNING of SNOW for parts of southeast Wales.
A band of snow, heavy in places, will spread northeastwards across Wales and the southwestern half of England, during Friday morning, lasting through the afternoon and evening across much of Wales, the Midlands, southern and parts of southeast England. Winds will strengthen, leading to drifting of lying snow.
Many parts of the Red Warning area are likely to have 20-30 cm of snow with strong southeasterly winds causing blizzards, severe drifting of lying snow and thus severe disruption. The public should avoid all non-essential journeys.
Please watch for updates to these warnings.
Valid from 0300 until 2100 Friday.

Even if i get there and flight is ok, getting back Sunday might be an issue, plus im lazy and don't like effort so might have to bin the trip.... lads weekend so not end of the world.

guessing you never went!

fucking bullshit - been told by work we're supposed to try and get in or have to make time up
i think every single one of my colleagues are "working from home" but as my role is the lowest in the office and different from the rest of them i am not able to
my stupid twat boss asked me if i could and fair enough suggested a few things saying he would send me some stuff to do - which he fucking hasn't :mad:
but what are you supposed to do when they say not to travel?!?!?

Flight-canceled-400x250.jpg

Police 24/7 on BBC1 right now has our fav bobbies the SWP!
robberies etc in Cardiff right now, Cathays

William Jones guilty of Peter Lewis murder in Claude rd last year
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-21194811
Mr Lewis, who had one eye and had great difficulty moving without the aid of a carer and his walking stick, was confronted by Jones in Claude Road at 02:30 BST on 28 April 2012.
Jones, of Cardiff, fatally stabbed Mr Lewis in the stomach.

A tape recording of an emergency call Mr Lewis made in his dying moments was played to the jury.
"I have been stabbed and I can't get up, somebody attacked me," Mr Lewis was heard saying.
"I am on my own, I am on the floor. He knocked me over. A boy hurt me, I need bandaging up. I am bleeding terribly, can you hurry up."

shop at top of queen st being fitted out again last few weeks, wondering what it was going to be, on the capital centre side up by smaller boots

saw this morning - tis a fuckin pret a blinking manger :(

wot no budget posts??
massive cuts and proabable 300+ job losses in Cardiff Council

the PROPOSED CUTS are to be discussed for a month and agreed or not at end of Feb
summary
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/cardif...the-proposed-cuts-at-a-glance-91466-32723273/

actual proposed budget here
http://www.cardiff.gov.uk/content.asp?nav=2872,3250&parent_directory_id=2865&id=13960&popular

grim!

Cardiff Against The Cuts is calling an EMERGENCY PROTEST TOMORROW (Saturday 2nd Feb) at 12 midday on Queen St, at Nye Bevan's statue (opposite the Pizza

Hut) in response to Cardiff Council's plans to cut £27million from services. Please share this post, tell everyone you know and try to turn up tomorrow!!!

I'll be there, unless I all of a sudden get dragged out on a weekender. They will be pics off the phone if I do (and remember)

will someone else post on ere!!? not just me :oops:

sooooo, might be buying (gulp!) a house quite soon, Roath area
any recommendations for solicitors/conveyors and other people you have to pay loadsa money to welcomed
ta

Back
Top Bottom