Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff chitter-chatter, news and more

I have to travel on the buses as part of my job. Chaos in town this morning fair few passengers complaining they didn't know where their bus was going from and nor did the drivers they asked. I had better luck found our bus straightaway must have asked the right driver.

Spotted in the pouring rain this morning in the city centre: The OB lifting manhole covers and resealing with those black thingys. Are we to expect a visitation from some VIP or another?

Some Cardiff photos from this week:

cardiff-street-scenes-august-2015-01.jpg

cardiff-street-scenes-august-2015-12.jpg

cardiff-street-scenes-august-2015-15.jpg

cardiff-street-scenes-august-2015-22.jpg

cardiff-street-scenes-august-2015-31.jpg

Cardiff street scenes: religious rows, the Beatles, sand dogs and Chip Alley

Donations of :-

• Clean, warm and durable mens' clothes (small to medium size), plus:-
• Mens' trainers and wellies
• Sleeping bags (preferably good quality and waterproof)
• Tents
• Space blankets/ emergency foil blankets
• Baby slings/carriers
• Baby clothes

to help the refugee crisis can be dropped off at Jo Stevens, Cardiff Central MP office 116 Albany Road, Roath, Cardiff CF24 3RU and at The Lansdowne Pub, Beda Road, Canton, Cardiff CF5 1LX

If anyone has stuff they'd have trouble dropping off pm me I can do pick ups and drop offs.

I saw the march going down past the castle - I would have been part of it but I'm at work. Impressed that there were people from all over.

So fucking what!?! Really annoys me that because the government doesn't look after its spent cannon fodder that people are ranting about refugees and how we should "help our own first" whilst doing precisely fuck all other than moan on the internet.
(Not you!)
And if they find out he's not ex forces will he cease to count again???? Grrrrr

Someone said city rd
Someone else calling him a liar and another saying he's their cousin

The guy who first posted it sent me this

Homeless charity worker contacted me saying the guy would now like it removed due to personal issues. Respected his wish.

OK coming over to Cardiff for the day on Friday for a funeral. Never been to south Wales before. Is it dangerous? :eek::hmm:

Back
Top Bottom