Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Car Clamper / Was I Right To Leave Him..

Should I have left him or helped

• Total voters

dirtysanta

Original Casual
Coming out the boozer on Monday night i see the local clamper who makes everybodys lives a misery is out and about. Fuck, this c*nt even clamped some poor lass a few weeks ago who had 2 kids with her was obviously expecting another, she was hsyterical and he was sniggering. :rolleyes: :mad:
This twat revels in his job and sneakes around ready to pounce the second your car is out of your sight. He stereotypical in his approach and his demeanor. In three years ive handed over £330 depsite twice showing my permit. His reason.."it wasnt clearly on display"............ grrrrrrrrrrrrr
However,Monday, when i left the pub he'd been kicked to fuck all over the car park and was lying by his van. They'd taken his phone, chucked his keys away and battered him. Ask i walk past he askes me if i can help him? I told him to fuck himself.

Harsh, bit I might well have done the same. A lot of clampers are little more than licenced thugs.

Community justice in action I'd say.

No that was totally wrong...

According to the rulebooks but fuck it, I'd have done the same - cant expect to be a cunt and then expect help from those you have cunted can you? EH? can you? CAN YOU CUNT?! NOT FUCKING SLAPPING BIG YELLOW SHOES ON MY CAR NOW ARE YOU YOU FUCKING TOSSRAG FUCKER! EH? EH?!! Some of that youuuuuuslaaaag :mad:

But yes, that was very wrong of you DS you should be ashamed :D

Donna Ferentes said:
Will a more disgusting thread than this one be posted this week?

mary_whitehouse.gif

dirtysanta said:
Coming out the boozer on Monday night i see the local clamper who makes everybodys lives a misery is out and about. Fuck, this c*nt even clamped some poor lass a few weeks ago who had 2 kids with her was obviously expecting another, she was hsyterical and he was sniggering. :rolleyes: :mad:

Yaay for vigilante justice...! We don't need any stinkin' laws, etc... By the way, how would you feel if he was found dead for his injuries the next day...? And before you "I would be glad" try actually thinking instead of spotting some macho-strutting wank...

now here's a question - do you help someone who has deliberately caused you harm?

obviously the nice, decent, morally sound thing to do is to say yes.

but if you decide not to, i think a useful thing to do would have been to tell him why you're not helping him.

after all, he might not have been attacked for being a cunt, he might have been mugged, and you just look like another cunt. but telling him that you would normally have lent a hand, but there's no way you're helping someone who has personally cost you hundreds of pounds unneccessarily and who takes pride in hindering the day of those who do not deserve their day hindered. well, at least you make your point.

Donna Ferentes said:
Will a more disgusting thread than this one be posted this week?

I doubt it. In fact if there had been any beer left in my bottle i would of poured it over his melon head.

bluestreak said:
now here's a question - do you help someone who has deliberately caused you harm?

obviously the nice, decent, morally sound thing to do is to say yes.

but if you decide not to, i think a useful thing to do would have been to tell him why you're not helping him.

after all, he might not have been attacked for being a cunt, he might have been mugged, and you just look like another cunt. but telling him that you would normally have lent a hand, but there's no way you're helping someone who has personally cost you hundreds of pounds unneccessarily and who takes pride in hindering the day of those who do not deserve their day hindered. well, at least you make your point.

oh I did Bluestreak. I told him exactly why i wouldnt help him.

dirtysanta said:
oh I did Bluestreak. I told him exactly why i wouldnt help him.

If you help someone you dislike you are better than them, and have a chance for them to change. If you don't then you are worse than them as you are just thinking for yourself and not others.

jæd said:
If you help someone you dislike you are better than them, and have a chance for them to change. If you don't then you are worse than them as you are just thinking for yourself and not others.

This is a clamper we are talking about. :confused:

jæd said:

Yeah. :D

Jesus.

OMG!

So okay: yes he's a bastard, and yes maybe it's karma, but yes, I'd've still helped him.

How do you know the person who gave him a kicking wouldn't, for example, kick to death an old lady or someone?

Private clampers are a bunch of tossers on the whole, just an excuse to extort money. That said, if we did not have clampers per se, car drivers would park wherever they felt like it and nothing would move on the roads.

Maddalene said:
How do you know the person who gave him a kicking wouldn't, for example, kick to death an old lady or someone?

You dont. Well now thats out of the way why should people who treat others like shit get the same treatment as anyone else? Thats like giving them free riegn to be total bastards with no comeback from it - at least now he'll realise the errors of his ways and hopefully be a bit of a nicer person in future. Karma works both ways man.

Karma? Like leaving someone, battered and bruised and in need of assistance and then finding yourself in the same situation some time?

Yetman said:
You dont. Well now thats out of the way why should people who treat others like shit get the same treatment as anyone else? Thats like giving them free riegn to be total bastards with no comeback from it - at least now he'll realise the errors of his ways and hopefully be a bit of a nicer person in future. Karma works both ways man.

Cheers Yetman ! :)

Im not advocating violence across the board. But i am where this particular scumbags' concerned. He is nothing more a thug and iv seem him first hand intimiting people hes clamped. I handed over 3 lots of cash to this prick. hes knows where i live. he knows i have a permit, he knows that when its damp my permit holder comes away from the windscreen. But because its not in view hes entitled to clamp me and the law backs him up. Iv tried all manner of civil routes to get my money back and currently i have zilch, nada.

dirtysanta said:

Im not advocating violence across the board. But i am where this particular scumbags' concerned. He is nothing more a thug and iv seem him first hand intimiting people hes clamped. I handed over 3 lots of cash to this prick. hes knows where i live. he knows i have a permit, he knows that when its damp my permit holder comes away from the windscreen. But because its not in view hes entitled to clamp me and the law backs him up. Iv tried all manner of civil routes to get my money back and currently i have zilch, nada.

Why don't you accept responsibilty for displaying your permit? If this has happened as you say three times then you have to be an absolute moron not to have addressed this issue with some sticky tape.

Why should the guy be "nice" by the way? Do you mean for him not to enforce parking regulaltions? :confused:

fucking pathetic. even if he's a cunt, he's a human being. and it's not like he harmed your children or attacked you or something.. he cost you some money, he's a money grabbing bastard? so what

fucking pathetic to leave him.

macho bollocks.

dirtysanta said:

if he really is using intimidation and you do genuinely feel threatened, contact the relevant authorities. don't gloat about his fucking misfortune on a bulletin board.

dirtysanta said:
This twat revels in his job and sneakes around ready to pounce the second your car is out of your sight. He stereotypical in his approach and his demeanor. In three years ive handed over £330 depsite twice showing my permit. His reason.."it wasnt clearly on display"............ grrrrrrrrrrrrr
However,Monday, when i left the pub he'd been kicked to fuck all over the car park and was lying by his van. They'd taken his phone, chucked his keys away and battered him. Ask i walk past he askes me if i can help him? I told him to fuck himself.

I can understand the sentiment but I personally would help anyone who was hurt. You could have phoned an ambulance, you didn't have to get your hands dirty. You proved basically that you're a worse man than he is.

shortygoldtooth said:
Why don't you accept responsibilty for displaying your permit? If this has happened as you say three times then you have to be an absolute moron not to have addressed this issue with some sticky tape.

Why should the guy be "nice" by the way? Do you mean for him not to enforce parking regulaltions? :confused:

I fucking do you twat. What do think im so angry about. Sticky tape dont help so i leave it on the dash. He then claimes he couldnt read it, the window was all misty or some other pathetic excuse.

What do you mean "nice". Who said anything about nice.

Back
Top Bottom