Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Car Clamper / Was I Right To Leave Him..

Should I have left him or helped

• Total voters
dirtysanta said:
Then so be it. I have no regrets.

great attitude. here's hoping that somebody you've fucked off isn't the only person around when you need some help.

i'm not one of life's 'turn the other cheek' types, and i'm no dogooder. but i have my fucking limits, and this is WAY beyond them

Dubversion said:
great attitude. here's hoping that somebody you've fucked off isn't the only person around when you need some help.

i'm not one of life's 'turn the other cheek' types, and i'm no dogooder. but i have my fucking limits, and this is WAY beyond them

Im glad im nothing like you then, Dub.
If i fucked someone over i would expect to be treated exactly the same. Im sorry i dont have your levels of compassion. I'm clearly missing out.

dirtysanta said:
Im glad im nothing like you then, Dub.
If i fucked someone over i would expect to be treated exactly the same. Im sorry i dont have your levels of compassion. I'm clearly missing out.

no, if he fucked you over, feel free to fuck him over back. grass him up, lose him his job, do whatever feels proportional, relevant and fair. this wasn't.

BootyLove said:
Really? not at all? Why this thread then?

To garner views that match your own so you can feel justified in your actions no doubt.

Not at all. Purely discussion. There are those that will agree and some that will not. I not looking for anybody to make me right. . Neither am I looking a pat on the back. Im asking what others thought they may have done by putting themselves in my shoes.

Phototropic said:
mary_whitehouse.gif

Why is mad Mary wearing a Pierrot outfit? :confused: :eek:

I would like to think that I would have helped the guy (shades of the good samaritan here, aren't there?) but in reality I might have disappointed myself and done nothing.
dirtysanta said:
He then claimes he couldnt read it, the window was all misty or some other pathetic excuse.
DS - it surely can't be that difficult to get a decent holder/clip and make sure the permit is in the window and can be read properly, can it?

I mean, if you were saying that it was in a decent holder in the window and was visible but the clamper was just straight out lying, that would be one thing. But you're saying that you admit it can't be seen properly but he shouldn't clamp you because he should remember the permit from last time. :confused:

dirtysanta said:
If i fucked someone over i would expect to be treated exactly the same.

I don't doubt that, seeing that you didn't lift a finger to help another. You come across as a nasty piece of work, basically. And for some fuckwitted macho-posturing bollucks you appear proud of this. Pathetic. Absolutly pathetic... :rolleyes:

JWH said:
I would like to think that I would have helped the guy (shades of the good samaritan here, aren't there?) but in reality I might have disappointed myself and done nothing.

DS - it surely can't be that difficult to get a decent holder/clip and make sure the permit is in the window and can be read properly, can it?

I mean, if you were saying that it was in a decent holder in the window and was visible but the clamper was just straight out lying, that would be one thing. But you're saying that you admit it can't be seen properly but he shouldn't clamp you because he should remember the permit from last time. :confused:

Im saying its perfectly visible on the dash. hes being deliberately difficult. If he wants to play the petty small minded games he has been playing with me and other residents, then he should expect that no one gives a fuck.

dirtysanta said:
Im saying its perfectly visible on the dash. hes being deliberately difficult. If he wants to play the petty small minded games he has been playing with me and other residents, then he should expect that no one gives a fuck.

Then perhaps discussing this with his employers like a grown-up...?

dirtysanta said:
Coming out the boozer on Monday night i see the local clamper who makes everybodys lives a misery is out and about. Fuck, this c*nt even clamped some poor lass a few weeks ago who had 2 kids with her was obviously expecting another, she was hsyterical and he was sniggering. :rolleyes: :mad:
This twat revels in his job and sneakes around ready to pounce the second your car is out of your sight. He stereotypical in his approach and his demeanor. In three years ive handed over £330 depsite twice showing my permit. His reason.."it wasnt clearly on display"............ grrrrrrrrrrrrr
However,Monday, when i left the pub he'd been kicked to fuck all over the car park and was lying by his van. They'd taken his phone, chucked his keys away and battered him. Ask i walk past he askes me if i can help him? I told him to fuck himself.
You are a sick sick individual.

Possibly one of the worst threads I have seen!

I think what DS did was fair enough. Hopefully this treatment marks a low point for said gentleman and puts him on the road to reform himself from being such a cunt.

God people make me sick.

The fact that he has acted a twat to people gives no 1 any excuse to beat him up and leave him, and to actually walk past and ignor him just cos he pissed you/someone off is in my book as bad as those who beat him up in the 1st place

Shame on you. I mean SHAME ON YOU (glad i dont know u) :mad:

DapperDonDamaja said:
I think what DS did was fair enough. Hopefully this treatment marks a low point for said gentleman and puts him on the road to reform himself from being such a cunt.

you seriously think this is going to happen? really?

dirtysanta said:
I find that pretty insulting bearing in mind you know nothing about me. :mad:

you can only judge by what you read on here. that seems to be a fair assessment based on your initial post, although i admit i for one was surprised because i always thought you were pretty sound. before this..

dirtysanta said:
I find that pretty insulting bearing in mind you know nothing about me. :mad:

We know that you left someone in pain by the side of the road on Monday. Thats quite sick in my book.

dirtysanta said:
I fucking do you twat. What do think im so angry about. Sticky tape dont help so i leave it on the dash. He then claimes he couldnt read it, the window was all misty or some other pathetic excuse.

What do you mean "nice". Who said anything about nice.

If you are so untogether to be able to affix your permit to the windscreen then I have to say it is you who is the twat, twat. Try india Gum or somesuch.

I think you are bullshitting IMHO.

Who else is going to straighten a guy like that out? Where you are insulated from the consequences of your cunty actions, what incentive is there to stop being a cunt? Honestly, some of you sound like you've just popped out of the Carebear dimension :rolleyes:

Why do you think the guy is a cunt? Because he clamps cars? Do you think illegally parked cars should not be clamped? If so where do you live?

DapperDonDamaja said:
Who else is going to straighten a guy like that out? Where you are insulated from the consequences of your cunty actions, what incentive is there to stop being a cunt? Honestly, some of you sound like you've just popped out of the Carebear dimension :rolleyes:

oh fuck off

Dubversion said:
you can only judge by what you read on here. that seems to be a fair assessment based on your initial post, although i admit i for one was surprised because i always thought you were pretty sound. before this..

OK thats fair comment Dub.

Im sorry im not the person Urban seems to think i was. Maybe your all right. Perhaps I should of helped. My reasoning is that guy wasnt dying, he'd had few slaps he would been alright. But my level distain for him was driven by his actions and not just the once. hes a poor excuse for human being. I wish i was as compassionate as most folk here on Urban, but im not.

Back
Top Bottom