Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Burger Thread. Yes!

Yetman

Cheesecar Fucksquad #1
Everyone loves burgers. Especially me. So this is a thread to celebrate them. Feel free to list recipe's for your own homemade versions, or discuss variations and argue about which is the best.

Firstly, I want to bring up the new BK offering. The Angus XT Ploughman.

A
ngus XT Ploughman – athicker, flame-grilled 100% Aberdeen Angus beef burger, topped with melted slices of Irish cheddar and Red Leicester cheese. This succulent burger is served in a British baked, freshly toasted glazed bun, with fresh slices of onion and tomato, hand picked UK iceberg lettuce, and finished off with a swirl of sweet pickle style relish.

Branston on a burger? Wrong? I haven't had the balls to try one yet as I'm usually a Bacon Double Cheese or Whopper kinda guy, what do you lot think?

BeFunky_BK_FishFinger_Burger_Visual_LOW_RES.jpg

ignore the fish fingers, they are a distraction cleverly planted to distract you from the potential wrongness off the Branston

Big Mac. Strawberry milkshake on the side. Comfort food, the equivalent of your Mums roast dinner but quicker and more comforting :p I still take the kids to eat it if I'm ever feeling miserable and it NEVER FAILS :cool:

I like the beige sauce with little cubed bits best.

The BK thing is just for starters as I think its a bit of a dare with the Branston. Feel free to improve the thread with some proper posh/homemade burgers :cool:

If you are getting your burger fix from burger king you are seriously missing out!

Where, pray tell, do you recommend oh wise one?! :)

Does anywhere else have a Yoyo burger apart from Bristol? They do ace varieties of burger, with some interesting selections of meat (Lobster burger anyone?) but the generic beef burger pattie is quite plain and very reminiscent of a supermarket own brand frozen flattie that you'd find on a barbeque being sold at a quid each down the local fete.

Ok you redeemed yourself with that beauty :D What is that thing sticking out of it? The cheese looks ace :cool:

Nah, don't you do pickles on boorgahs?

The wall next to McDonalds in town still has hardened gherkins stuck to it from when I used to throw them out when I were a yewt. Every Friday. Pint. Burger. Launch gherkins at wall. Walk back to work. Good times :)

The wall next to McDonalds in town still has hardened gherkins stuck to it from when I used to throw them out when I were a yewt. Every Friday. Pint. Burger. Launch gherkins at wall. Walk back to work. Good times :)

Reprobate!

I had a Burger King for the first time in ages...it was alright I guess, but at £8 I couldn't help feeling a bit let down. :(

Back
Top Bottom