Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bunch of lads decide to fix a bike rack at 3am in Boston, Lincs

They come to are country and take are jobs .Some Indigenous brits could of fixed that .We have massive unemployment and they go and fix it.
I hate labour and there open door policy .Im go going on the U.K.I.P democracy forum.
Fuck off ninj.
Playing a dumb mug racist cunt should be beneath you, but it appears there's no depths to which you won't stoop.

I've been to Boston. St Botolph's church, and the hospital are the only interesting buildings in the town. There's some nice tractors on the roads round there though. I vaguely recall a nice supermarket, and lots of farm shops where you can buy potatoes.

The most interesting building in Boston is most definitely the legendary Boston Kebab House, which serves the best kebabs in all of Lincolnshire.

They come to are country and take are jobs .Some Indigenous brits could of fixed that .We have massive unemployment and they go and fix it.
I hate labour and there open door policy .Im go going on the U.K.I.P democracy forum.

Funny how you've spelt "our" as "are". One is a verb and the other is not. Can you guess which is which? The EDL doesn't seem to know either.

Apart from the fact you're under CCTV practically everywhere, even when you're doing nice things for the public.

Correct. Notice the detailed face close up at 0.47.

Who gives a flying fuck about civil liberties and the surveillance state?

Corrected to 0.47

Last edited:
This thread reminded me of a song inspired by that incident a few years ago when the BNP accidentally put a photo of a Spitfire piloted by a Polish airman on their propaganda:

The original recording includes a trombone making noises like a merlin engine, but I couldn't find it.

Back
Top Bottom