Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton tradesmen recommendations: plumbers, electricians, locksmiths, van drivers etc

Urgent MOT recommendations anyone?
Need to try and get one done today and the tester is ill at my usual place (Andrews) ...
Brixton / LJ / Herne Hill area.

Urgent MOT recommendations anyone?
Need to try and get one done today and the tester is ill at my usual place (Andrews) ...
Brixton / LJ / Herne Hill area.
When we had a car I used to go to the place on Brixton Hill next to the Telegraph (through a scarily narrow archway). Can’t remember name sorry.

Any recommendations please for reasealing of of walk-in shower plus regrouting of tiled floors and walls (SW2- Tulse Hill) ?

I'm doing a garage renovation, and looking for an accredited fitter to shift some gas pipes for me and put them in the ceiling. Not having much luck looking on my own.

Also open to electrician suggestions, please. SW2 area.

Can anyone recommend an electrician?

I need a bathroom extractor fan replaced, a ceiling light set wired in (properly :oops: ) and the cooker hood extractor fixed.

Bromley but did work closer into SE London so I'd imagined Brixton is fine.

Anyone able to recommend a jeweller that is able to replace a missing pin in a metal watch strap?

There used to be someone in the market that was great for such things - but presumably now replaced with an artisanal cheesemonger or similar

Last edited:
Did you get this sorted? I can recommend a Brixton based painter/decorator who does excellent work for a very fair price and is utterly trustworthy. He's done a couple of urbs homes now.
Hi mango5 . Is this someone you could still recommend? Is for a local Brixton job

Last edited:
I would definitely recommend for any painting and decorating jobs. Look up Zal Painter on Facebook it's a mixture of his work and dapper selfies :)

Any recommendations for a locksmith, as one of the locks on our patio door is knackered? Am in the Tulse Hill/Streatham Hill area.

Any plumber recommendations for leaky toilet/maybe replace altogether?
Try Mike

Try Mike

£30/hr :eek:
Unheard of!

Back
Top Bottom